Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-05-2005, 07:36 PM   #61
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Instead of Bruckheimer, why not a hyper violent anime with giant tentacled aliens and half hour long battle sequences that consists of hugely muscular men staring at each other and going "ehhhhhhhhh"?
Old 01-05-2005, 08:41 PM   #62
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by armageddon272:
quote:
The pen is mightier than the sword!!
I'll believe it when Shakespeare kicks the crap out of King Aurthor and Excalibur by poking him in the face. And I mean in real life, not in some story. [/QUOTE]that's easy, i doubt shakespeare even has to use his pen,
he could go and sing or read his prose/poetry and Aurther would fall asleep and well then he could poke aurthor to death , that'd work now woudn't it [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 10:17 PM   #63
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
quote:
quote:
I'll believe it when Shakespeare kicks the crap out of King Aurthor and Excalibur by poking him in the face. And I mean in real life, not in some story. [/QUOTE]that's easy, i doubt shakespeare even has to use his pen,
he could go and sing or read his prose/poetry and Aurther would fall asleep and well then he could poke aurthor to death , that'd work now woudn't it [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Would that qualify as "Hitting below the belt"?
Old 01-06-2005, 10:04 PM   #64
Spirits forever

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
quote:
quote:
[/QUOTE]Would that qualify as "Hitting below the belt"?
[/QUOTE]i guess [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]