Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-21-2004, 01:29 AM   #11
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
No, never had the turkey on my head... (akward silence) Anyways, I'm going home for Thanksgiving, and letting my mom cook, so that's very cool. Also, I dislike sweet potatos and cranberry sauce, as well.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:27 AM   #12
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Well, you're not gonna gat any non-American's on this thread are you?
Except me because in my work I only deal with US customers. So it's a 4 day weekend for me, sans Turkey!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:38 AM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
Except me because in my work I only deal with US customers. So it's a 4 day weekend for me, sans Turkey!
I know sometimes people make that mistake, but i'm still not American, and i AM in this thread, scroll up.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:49 AM   #14
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
I know sometimes people make that mistake, but i'm still not American, and i AM in this thread, scroll up. [/QUOTE]Ok Johnny baby, I'll give that one
But, no Thanksgiving for you, right?
Old 11-21-2004, 07:41 AM   #15
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My Thanksgiving will be awesome...the night before will be spent at a Metallica concert, and straight from the concert two of my best friends and I are driving to Utah to Emily's (one of the best friends) grandma's house in Cedar City. Eating there, then Friday and Saturday is booked for snowboarding in Brianshead [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2004, 02:19 PM   #16
Spirits forever

Quote:
well i'm definatly not american, but hey, thanksgiving is thanksgiving
and when in rome do as romans do..replace rome with US and roman with americans so yeah i don't see what's too wrong, many foriegners celebrate thanksgiving..i don't think it's like a religious holiday, just a holiday right ^^

Old 11-21-2004, 03:34 PM   #17
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! Uh, Hi Wendy! No, can't say's I've ever worn a turkey hat/mask... LOL Did you ever see the "Friends" episode where Monica did it and scared Joey?
LOL one night a few months ago there was a big ruckus outside in our barbeque area. When my brother went to investigate he found a possum had put its head inside a smallish watering can and was crashing around trying to get it off, with no success. My brother had to catch it and pull the watering can off its head so it wouldn't kill itself. It looked just like when Monica put the turkey on her head, or well when Mr Bean put the turkey on his head since he was the first to do that joke, or at least before Friends did it anyway

Yes, well that's my only contribution to this thread, since I'm not American and don't practice Thanksgiving... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2004, 06:07 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

We are going to my aunt's house this year for Thanksgiving. I wish instead I could cook. That's the only bad thing about visiting ol' auntie's, no leftovers! No turkey sammiches the next day!

Oh, looks like they've added some new "flavors" to this site this year. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

http://www.jonessoda.com/files/turkey04.html

Green Bean casserole soda, mmmmm! (NOT!)

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-21-2004, 06:11 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
We are going to my aunt's house this year for Thanksgiving. I wish instead I could cook. That's the only bad thing about visiting ol' auntie's, no leftovers! No turkey sammiches the next day!

Oh, looks like they've added some new "flavors" to this site this year. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

http://www.jonessoda.com/files/turkey04.html

Green Bean casserole soda, mmmmm! (NOT!)
Well, Nacht just heard me read the new 'flavors' and he said "I think I'm gonna hurl", among other things! HAHAHA! Those are so ...unappetizing!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:19 PM   #20
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I know! I don't see any prices on this website, but I heard on the radio they go for $60 per bottle!

Reality Show Recaps