Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-14-2004, 08:24 AM   #11
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
Why is hons laughing, we stole his numberplates and filmed his reaction
Doesnt that explain it???
Old 09-14-2004, 08:46 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well it may at least be time to start obeying the traffic laws! [img]smile.gif[/img] Seems like the easier path in this case, don't you think?! Yikes, that's alot of fines and not having a license would be bad for me, as I need to drive a fair way to get to work. Public transportation over here is not so great.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:53 AM   #13
Daniel_M
Elminster

Hey man, if you think your having a bad day think about this.

You are a siamese twin
Your other half is gay
You only have one Backside
He has a date tonight

Well I thought it was funny, and I appologise in advance to all those gay siamese twins out there and that bad joke. I dont have a problem with them or gay people in general...look at me i'm raving again. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. If you think thats bad I owe £3,000 for something I didnt do! do I care? No, Life is not all about worrying about money all the time, I know the world revolves around money but hey keep your chin up and stay positive and everything will work out just fine....That goes to everyone with a problem.

[ 09-14-2004, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Daniel_M ]
Old 09-14-2004, 08:28 PM   #14
Gxc
Elminster

Question Mark

Lucky for me i havent had a bad day in a while, well one day last week was horrible, it just seemed that everything went wrong (the day at school was like 389446 hours, way to many tests also, and starved all day because i forgot food, i just dont know what to not name..)
Old 09-15-2004, 06:34 AM   #15
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

There is a slight glimer of hope, a minor technicality that might work, i mean i did do the wrong thing but i think those fines are excessive since i did like 130 hours of work for that ammount of money and they take it, my liscence (and 80 hours of driving time), my car and fine me for everything, i hate that, so anyway the technicality.
The police filled out the ticket wrong, that is i have a hyphonated last name and they filled it out with only the last part of my name.
(for example my name properly would be "luke part1-part2" and he filled it out "luke part2")
so i might get off.
I would not do the same thing again though, believe me i have lernt my lesson, i just don't think i should have to pay, in fact i'd rather do community service or something than pay, so this might be even better.