Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-11-2004, 11:23 AM   #31
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Your own preferences and feelings are more accurate than any test, Gnarf. If you feel you should be a hobbit, than by all means, you are a hobbit.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:07 PM   #32
uss
20th Level Warrior

I'd have to say that my Chaotic Evil Half-Elf Ranger Paladin stats were quite illogical.

I was aiming for a fun character that I 'RP' in games usually - one with unlimited ego [img]smile.gif[/img]

How I got a CHAOTIC EVIL, second preferred class PALADIN, is completely out of all borders, as Chaotic Evil is the definite bane of Paladins.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:36 PM   #33
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Maybe they're trying to tell you that your class is blackguard or anti-paladin.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:17 AM   #34
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
Maybe they're trying to tell you that your class is blackguard or anti-paladin.
Yeah, that's a theory. Still, I doubt that, since the description was talking about the ordinary upholder-of-good Paladin.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:58 AM   #35
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

I Am A: Lawful Good Human Fighter Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Find out What D&D Character You Are, courtesy of Zinious Software corporation

Yep, sounds like me.

[ 02-12-2004, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Paladin2000 ]
Old 02-12-2004, 03:17 AM   #36
theGrimm
Manshoon

You are a...

Lawful Good Elf Mage Cleric

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:44 PM   #37
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I Am A: Neutral Evil Human Thief Bard

Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

----------------------------
Last time I took the test I was a Neutral Evil Human Thief/Mage... I guess I have either become less magic or more musical
Old 02-13-2004, 04:55 PM   #38
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Am I the only one who can't copy and paste this damn thing?
CTRL-A CTRL-C worked for me. The copy on the site didn't work
Old 02-14-2004, 07:16 AM   #39
Darkman

Apparently I am now a True Neutral Half-Orc Ranger Thief.

Last time I took the test I believe I was a Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger [img]graemlins/1ohbaby.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 08:51 AM   #40
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

I Am A: Chaotic Neutral Human Fighter Thief

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- X X X X (4)
Neutral Good ---- (0)
Chaotic Good ---- X X X (3)
Lawful Neutral -- X X X X (4)
True Neutral ---- (-1)
Chaotic Neutral - X X X X X (5)
Lawful Evil ----- X X X X (4)
Neutral Evil ---- (0)
Chaotic Evil ---- X (1)

Race: