Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 06-09-2002, 05:15 PM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Does it matter how many guilds you join? and im guessing if the game is as advanced as it seems im guessing some guilds 'clash' i.e. clammora tong and the thieves guild so could you tell me what would 'clash' with the assassains guild in balmora its summit tong but i cant remember its name cuz i wanna join there-sounds like fun.J:J

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 06:21 PM   #2
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

you can join many guilds just remember telvanni is against most all of them and any guild you do almost always makes you do something against telvanni. that and you have to pick between fighters guild and thieves guild cuase they end up ******* each other.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 06:34 PM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

you can join many guilds just remember telvanni is against most all of them and any guild you do almost always makes you do something against telvanni. that and you have to pick between fighters guild and thieves guild cuase they end up ******* each other.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 07:02 PM   #4
Saltheart Foamfollower
Manshoon

You can join as many guilds as you so desire, with the exception of the 3 Great Houses... You have to pick one, for once you join one, you may not join either of the other two...

Best bet is to figure out which House you wish to belong to, for in the other guild quests, you may have to kill off certain NPC's in order to complete the quest, and if you kill off members of the House you joined, you may not be able to become head honcho of the House...

Each House has its certain advantages... One is magic quest based. Another is fighter questing. And the last one is thief based quests...
Old 06-09-2002, 07:53 PM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

let me put it this way, you can be Grandmaster Guild in all guild that you join ( even fighter guild and thieves guild ). just use your creativity to solve those quest.

about the 3 houses, you can gain the highest rank in 2 of the houses. eyup, you just got to know how to do it.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote