Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 04-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #31
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Ironworks Forum When it comes to oddities, I can find interesting ones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot033 View Post
I finished the DPG with a paly8/WM7/Cot25 and it did not give me a reward. Then depression set in.....
That has been a problem for a while...

The awards for the Drow Proving Grounds should be altered somewhat. I guess based on the primary class you have the most of. I know there were a few topics based on that previously. We would have to look in the archived forums in order to rediscover it, however.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...roving+grounds
(one of the DPG threads)
http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...roving+grounds
(another of the DPG threads)

As well, there is still the problem in the extended Southquarter of Skullport: Xanather Thief Scouts do not decay into nothingness. Me personally? I would love for the Xanather Thief Scouts and the Xanather Guild Guard to leave behind everything they have on them. It would be more money to get (for greedy bastards like myself) and another set of items we could go through and exchange with our henchmen when we take them with us.

Something else: those rabid bats in that same area should be somewhat stronger. Same with the rats. Perhaps a little more berserker or assassin in their makeup. It would keep players on their toes within that region (like the rest of the Xanather legions were not enough for that). I personally wouldn't mind the rats having some monk in them. It would be interesting to try to run after them and they started doing cartwheels and all that...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.

Last edited by Mozenwrathe; 04-06-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #32
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: Report the current bugs/errors/oddities in EFU

Got a bonus today.

I finally got my new monk (well, mostly monk) down to level 12 and did the Bane quest.

Both the grand wizard and the new priest/character dropped the Hand of Bane when I disposed of them.

Unfortunately, Delundir only gives out one set of XP and goodies per reset so I'll have to log in again to get my second reward.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #33
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Today Ung and I were partied up( Myrddin and Morgain)and I was standing next to him when he turned in Loki's quest and I did not get any xp for it. It shows in my journal as a completed quest. Also the 2 rival groups when you first enter the the southern quarter just stood there and did not mix it up.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #34
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greything View Post
Got a bonus today.

I finally got my new monk (well, mostly monk) down to level 12 and did the Bane quest.

Both the grand wizard and the new priest/character dropped the Hand of Bane when I disposed of them.

Unfortunately, Delundir only gives out one set of XP and goodies per reset so I'll have to log in again to get my second reward.

THAT is my fault. I didn't remove the original spawn of the Main wizard. Will have that fixed in the next update!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #35
garrison
Manshoon

I think Squch has a snitch.

I learned my lesson about initiating the quests when I posted about Torey's cogs; however even while following proper protocol, the last two times I went looking to kill Squtch, he didn't spawn. I can't be certain, but it seems like some Silversans disappeared as well. Whatever the case, I've got commitments to some Malar worshippers and it's just not good business to disappoint a client.
garrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #36
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Will check that on this upcoming LATE as hell update. Sorry for the delays guys. Just been busy on it, and some new 3D Models for the next patch for Massive (when NWN's 1.69 patch is finally non-beta).

Still plugging away at this!

Old 04-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #37
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Any word on the patch. I haven't seen anything current out there.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #38
garrison
Manshoon

Killed Squch today. Could it be that Lorey's cogs and Squch cannot be done simultaneously? I know that on at least one of the occasions Squch neglected to appear I had started but not completed Torey's quest.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:22 AM   #39
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Squch only spawns when you speak to the Malar folks. I set it up this way for single player for when I release the mod in the future. I will check on this though and see if I can do both or not.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #40
garrison
Manshoon

My brain moves a bit faster than I can type. Specifically what I did was talk to Torey, then to the Malars, then go off to do the quests. Yesterday when I completed Torey's quest, then talked to the Malars, Squch appeared as expected and was subsequently squished.