Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-12-2002, 03:45 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well, Contrary To Last Night I Seem To Be Typing Fine. But Tonight, I Am Angry... Ever Have One Of Them Nights When Everyone Seems To Shout At You? And Everything Goes Wrong? Grrrr. I've Been Shouted At, Left To Stand In The Cold For Half An Hour (Which I May Say Was Lavindathar's Fault)(And May I Also Say That In England, Cold Actually Means Cold. Not That Wussy 15 Degrees You Have In Austrailia!! ) And Then Shouted At Again!! I Hate Tonight!
Old 02-12-2002, 03:55 PM   #2
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Well, Contrary To Last Night I Seem To Be Typing Fine. But Tonight, I Am Angry... Ever Have One Of Them Nights When Everyone Seems To Shout At You? And Everything Goes Wrong? Grrrr. I've Been Shouted At, Left To Stand In The Cold For Half An Hour (Which I May Say Was Lavindathar's Fault)(And May I Also Say That In England, Cold Actually Means Cold. Not That Wussy 15 Degrees You Have In Austrailia!! ) And Then Shouted At Again!! I Hate Tonight!

What went wrong?
Old 02-12-2002, 03:56 PM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

Yeps, it happens... sometimes it seems the whole world is just against you what I do is go to my room turn of the lights, and go to bed... just close the world of. I works most of the time
Old 02-12-2002, 04:00 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

When I have one of those days I just seal myself up in my room, play loud music and go online a lot.....

Oh, wait, that's what I do everyday [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2002, 04:02 PM   #5
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well I Got Shouted At For Trying To Move Something Which Wasn't Meant To Be Moved. Then My Bro Forgot To Tell My Mum To Pick Me Up From Town, So I Was Stood In The ENGLISH Cold For Half An Hour WITHOUT My Coat. Then I Come Home And My Dad Throws A Right Fit About Something Or Other!! (I'm Not Too Sure What!! )

BTW, Nice Sig Jorath!
Old 02-12-2002, 04:04 PM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Oh, And Now One Of My Friends Has Just Called Me Something That I Can't Tell You On A Family Board!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2002, 04:09 PM   #7
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

English cold ain't that bad Binky, but then... all my friends think I'm a freak because the only top layer I wear through winter is a Tshirt.
Hmm, maybe they're the strange ones and I'm totally normal?
Old 02-12-2002, 04:23 PM   #8
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

It Depends Where You Are! North England: Cold

Plus There Is A Windchill Factor. Where Are You From Talthyr?
Old 02-12-2002, 04:26 PM   #9
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ah.. that's a point, I'm quite a bit further south than you, but position isn't everything, cos I was fine wearing the same stuff in Nottingham, which is up North from me.
Old 02-12-2002, 04:28 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Yes, And I Live Near The Coast Looking Out On To The Atlantic!!
What Town Do You Live In Talthyr?