Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-10-2001, 06:19 PM   #1
Hesperex

250: The makeing of this weapon is going to involve at least 16 .EFF files and a lot of Hexediting, I am sorry but I just do not have the time or skill to make this weapon for, you I have tried but I'm still trying to decipher the .EFF files. If you realy want this sword then if you went to http://teambg.com and visited their forums and spoke to a guy named Potencius, he is probably the most knowledgable about .EFF files and he is a good Hex editor. As long as weapons do not involve .EFF files or custom scripts then I can useualy make them.

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com

Old 03-10-2001, 07:25 PM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
250: The makeing of this weapon is going to involve at least 16 .EFF files and a lot of Hexediting, I am sorry but I just do not have the time or skill to make this weapon for, you I have tried but I'm still trying to decipher the .EFF files. If you realy want this sword then if you went to http://teambg.com and visited their forums and spoke to a guy named Potencius, he is probably the most knowledgable about .EFF files and he is a good Hex editor. As long as weapons do not involve .EFF files or custom scripts then I can useualy make them.

it is ok man, dont worry about it. thanks tho