Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-03-2001, 08:25 PM   #41
Stealthy

Got it Bilquis, thanks!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 08:36 PM   #42
Draconia

Cult of the Dragon?? Yes, the people here would freak out. ROFLMAO I could just see it now, I will put a sign on my door saying, "Cult of the Dragon meeting here at 7 pm. Please come join in." That would just have them all running. ROFLMAO. I just might do that and see what happens. Maybe I will post signs all over town.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 08:41 PM   #43
Draconia

I like the tattoo idea. I have a tattoo but it is not a dragon. Now I wish I would of gotten one before I got married. I am still working on it. WWAAAHHHHHH, I want a dragon tattoo!!!!!! Now I am going to pout and be jealous of everyone who has a dragon tattoo.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 08:47 PM   #44
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Aww just DO it Draconia! It's your body after all. What can anyone do about it?Maybe you could put a tiny one in a hidden place... under your arm or something. No. On second thought, FLaUNt it! Put one on your arm and wear sleeveless shirts. Or put one on your ankle and wear no socks! I like the idea of putting up signs. LOLOL Go fellow cultist, GO!

Draconia do you have a picture of your tattoo that you could post? I'd love to see it.

SirGwayne: Where is the pic of your tattoo? We're waiting ...

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-03-2001, 09:01 PM   #45
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yes let's see the tattoos please!

Testing something here, sorry:

PRETTY COLORS!

AM I BIG OR WHAT

AM I BIG AND BRIGHT?

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 09:09 PM   #46
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Oooooooo! How'd you do that LadyZ?? I want to know how to do that too!!! Please tell me?

My dh makes lucious margaritas... but they do make me chatty. I should apologize. I'm forgetting how to lurk tonight.

------------------

Old 03-03-2001, 10:15 PM   #47
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bilqis - OK, check it out:

First off, for color numbers, go to http://illite.unibe.ch/people/kronen...ml/htmlrgb.gif

Then to do colors, etc., type this: (I'm going to use parenthesis instead of side carrots for an example:

Colors do this: (font color="PUT NUMBERS HERE IN QUOTES")TYPE WORDS HERE(/font)

For font sizes do this: (font size=16)TYPE WORDS HERE(/font)

For Colors bolded with big sizes do this: (B)(font color="PUT COLOR NUMBERS HERE IN QUOTES"size=16)TYPE WORDS HERE(/font)(/B)

Remember, where I have a parentesis, replace it with < and > instead. Try it out. I kinda suck at teaching, so I hope you can figure all that out. Ask any questions if you have any! BTW, the lower the font number the smaller the font.
[img=http://www.tgeweb.com/images/forum/icons/ausw_6.gif]

GOOD LUCK!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 10:20 PM   #48
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Ooooooooooooo Thank you LadyZ!

What a helpful lady you are.

------------------

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-04-2001, 05:24 AM   #49
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Tobbin, its not appearing. I have got bilquises and if anybody else wants to send me them, please do. A photo will be suficient by the way ,preferably of the entire body in the ladies cases

I don't know what's going on there. I see mine just fine, but then I guess that's how it goes for everyone. BUMMER. Well, I was asking around at GTE to see about getting them to host for me, but they don't know their ar*e from hole in the ground. I did have a little problem seeing other's pics on here today though, I'm wondering if it's cause we have so many pics flying around. Hmmmm. All I had to do was go to the boxes with the red x's and click show picture. Came up ok then. Normally, I have to cut and paste properties to the browser and try to open it up in it's own page. Dunno.....

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL