Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2000, 11:57 AM   #1
DocD

When I initially talked to Adalon (silver dragon in Underdark) she told me to fetch her eggs in Drow city, then dialogue stopped. I talked again and she "reminded" me to masquerade as Drow and enter the city. But I can't get into the city. I read a walkthrough that says she is supposed to transform me into Drow lookalikes, but that didn't happen. The same walkthrough indicated that I should have gotten a fake heart from the rebel dude in the Sahuagin city area but he never offered that either. I had to kill the king and priestess and then kill the rebels. (that problem is behind me now, but this dragon thing is keeping me from continuing.) Is my game buggy or am I doing something wrong?

Old 12-17-2000, 01:16 PM   #2
Master Sorcerer

probably a bug, try downloading the official patch. Also, you have to go to the enterance of the drow city incase you thought that you were just teleported there.