Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-25-2001, 05:14 PM   #1
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

If i made a multi-class character as my main character, a fighter/mage for example. Would i be able to get the respective strongholds for each class, or just one?
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-25-2001, 05:15 PM   #2
daeomer
Manshoon

Alas just the one!
Old 11-25-2001, 05:17 PM   #3
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Dunno if it was a bug or not, but once a played an evil fighter thief and i got both the theif and fighter strongholds.
Old 11-25-2001, 05:23 PM   #4
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Hmm, interesting. Conflicting opinions, it doesnt take much to get me confused but this has really done it. Someone please help me my head hurts.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-25-2001, 07:33 PM   #5
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

I played through twice as a F/T and I always get the fighter stronghold. I don't believe it is possible to get both.
Old 11-25-2001, 07:37 PM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

I've heard it mentioned often that if you play a Fighter/Mage, you can do the DeArnise quest, hold off getting the keep, get the planar sphere as your stronghold and then return and get the Keep as well. I haven't tried this myself though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 10:09 PM   #7
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I can confirm what Melusine said. You have to be a fighter/something. Do the De'Arnise quest and once Nalia asks you to become lord say you'll think about it. Then do the stronghold for your other class. Accept that one. Then go back to the De'Arnise castle and accept that one as your stronghold and you should now have two of them.