Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2000, 08:50 AM   #1
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So im in chapter 6 now! And i have 2 questions:
1. Who of you did it to kill drizzt and his party members, when you meet him after underdark? I sometimes had problems like this, but this time it seems impossible, because you cant cast any protection spells or summoning spells before, because there are 8 hours travelling before you suddenly meet him! Always when i killed one of his party, 3 of mine are allready dead!! I have a Kensai/mage, keldorn, jaheira, Edwin, Aerie and Imoen. Any strategies i could forgot to use?
2. I killed Bodhi! But i had to kill my poor romance NPC Aerie too... Where and how can i resurect her? The spell or staff dont works, and the books about Vampirism i found, say i should go to the docks temple. But there the monk says he needs some others books from Umar hills?!? Im a little bit confused! Could anyone spoil me? THX!
Old 12-21-2000, 09:05 AM   #2
Armisael

The secret to reversing vampirism is in the ruined temple of Amaunator on the outskirts of Umar Hills. Remember that statue with the open arms that 'seems as if it's waiting for something'? Put whoever's body in its arms along with Bodhi's heart.
And why would you want to kill Drizzt and his gang? All you get out of it is a bunch of equipment that the mage Malchor Harpell almost immediately takes back from you.

Old 12-21-2000, 09:20 AM   #3
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thx! I want to kill Drizzt as a personal challenge because he and his party are the hardest enemies so far i know. Firkraag for example is no problem because you have enough time for protecting spells, potions etc... I also heard of this mage. Does he want all Items of Drizzt party or only Drizzt's items?
Old 12-21-2000, 09:21 AM   #4
Armisael

All the items.

Old 12-21-2000, 11:37 AM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I assume you're roleplaying an evil character then?
Old 12-21-2000, 11:58 AM   #6
LordEd

I have not played with an evil character, so I have not tried this, but couldn't you export your characters with the items, let the mage take them, and then use multiplayer to reimport the characters with the items?

Lord Ed

Old 12-21-2000, 01:24 PM   #7
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No. My main char is neutral, and my party is good, except edwin
But if you are good, you can sometimes make exceptions, where you show the other face
In this case Drizzt is my target. Unfortunately he is a little bit too strong for me...