Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Choc will be TWENTY this year!!

Yeah.. its like, Parrots can live 60+ years.. a BIRD.. yet Dogs and Cats live such shorter lives.. just strange... Just gotta enjoy our time we have with the furbags!!

I'll take a pic of choc and post it here.. the ONLY outward appearance of his age is he has gray hairs on his forehead... like 10 of them.. (shh.. I plucked them once to make him look better) hehe... his hair there is deep black, and the gray/white hairs are thicker and stand out. hehe..

Don't worry, I won't dye his hair... with 'Just for Cats' hair color... lol

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Thumbs Up Re: Choc will be TWENTY this year!!

Wow Z that is long for a cat but the thing that amazed me was I never knew he was blind his entire life.

We're cat people ourselves and our oldest one Max is a mere 15 year old Black & White American short hair.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #13
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Default Re: Choc will be TWENTY this year!!

Holy moly! 20 is very old for a cat! Our family cats when I was younger lived for 16 and 17 years each. Tuppence is 11 now which feels old to me. Although she doesn't seem old at all, could be 4 or 5. I have a new baby kitty Billy who is 1 now. He's a beautiful ginger boy with a long coat and a ginormously fluffy tail - I think he might be part squirrel! Tuppy hates him, so maybe hatred is keeping her young.