Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-30-2001, 07:21 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

I have boshed Bodhi and got the elven lantern but when I return to the underdark exit I can't find Elhan. There are only two elves outside Elhan's tent & they are both pretty unresponsive.

I have searched the archives and understand that there is a portal in the Forest of Tethyr. Do I need to return the lantern to Elhan before I can go through the portal and if so where is he?

If I don't need to find him can someone give me the exact location of the portal? I know it is in the south-east of the screen but I have explored the whole thing without being able to find it.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-30-2001, 07:24 AM   #2
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

SPOILER

just go to elhan and he will take you there himself. (only elves can use the lanturn)

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>
Old 05-30-2001, 07:54 AM   #3
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackAssassin:
SPOILER

just go to elhan and he will take you there himself. (only elves can use the lanturn)

Thanks - but the problem is I can't find him anywhere.

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 07:57 AM   #4
Lord Shield

He should be in the "Underdark Exit" area by his tent

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-30-2001, 08:00 AM   #5
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
He should be in the "Underdark Exit" area by his tent

That was the first place I looked. I'm afraid he's not there. I've heard there were some books in Bodhi's lair which I never found. Is this relevant? I had no romantic interlude in the game (sighs)

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 08:03 AM   #6
Lord Shield

oops. Wonder why Elhan not there? Maybe it depends on the time of day. Those books are only relevant if romance nabbed before Bodhi fight. Anyone else know how to resolve this without cheat?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-30-2001, 08:07 AM   #7
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, he hasn´t been going to the elven city?? Might be a bug, you can save, and try to summon him...

Honestly I don´t remeber where i found him but it did went fairly easy.. Found him straight away at his tent and well..

------------------

Yawning lazywolf heading for the cliffs...
Old 05-30-2001, 08:26 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Donut, I can only think of one non-bug problem that could have caused this: maybe you were looking at the wrong tent...there are two in the area, one just has some elves standing around in front, the other has Elhan. Maybe you checked the wrong tent? If it's not that, it must be a bug

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-30-2001, 08:50 AM   #9
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Donut, I can only think of one non-bug problem that could have caused this: maybe you were looking at the wrong tent...there are two in the area, one just has some elves standing around in front, the other has Elhan. Maybe you checked the wrong tent? If it's not that, it must be a bug

DOH! Thank you Melusine, I'll try that tonight, I'm sure that is it. Sometimes I am SUCH a donut! Thanks to everyone else for the replies.

------------------