Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-07-2000, 01:52 PM   #1
G.W.

I read in a walkthrough that after the final troll battle you can loot the base of the statue for a couple thousand gold and a couple items. I can't reenter the estate however, because the secret door is gone and someone has repossessed it. Can someone tell me what how much gold and what items I missed so I can add them to my inventory? I would really regret missing out on any magic items or druid weapons.

Old 12-07-2000, 05:20 PM   #2
Grim Avenger

Basically the three statues each contained an item or two. One had the frost axe (can't remember the exact name even though my fighter has used it ever since) one contained an elven longbow (+3 I think)while the last one contained one of the heads for the flail of the ages. I have a fealing there was something else but it might just have been treasure.
later

Old 12-07-2000, 05:39 PM   #3
Manifest

are you talking about the statue downstairs? its got a ring of earth elemental conrtol. and its useless.

Old 12-07-2000, 05:39 PM   #4
G.W.

Well, I got these things from the golem room, but apparently in the room with the final troll showdown there is a hidden treasure at the statue in the room. I didn't loot this, wondering if anyone remembers what it had.

Old 12-07-2000, 05:40 PM   #5
G.W.

Maybe I did loot it then. The ring is semi-useful if you summon earth elementals though.

Old 12-08-2000, 02:12 AM   #6
Armisael

I think it also allows you to charm golems.