Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2000, 01:39 PM   #1
izanomad

I met Edwin and he wanted to know what happened to his buddy right? So I get into the Harpers and bring out the "bird" that was him and give it to him. Well the bird morphs and kills him in one stroke. No more Edwin. Dam it. So where the heck was Monteron (sp?) and I take it this bird was not the thing to do?

Thanks

Old 11-25-2000, 02:44 PM   #2
Lokta

Actually, the person you met up with before doing the Harper Quest was Xzar, not Edwin. Edwin is involved with the Shadow Thieves and is an NPC that will join you. As for Xzar, I felt the same way I first played the game through. I was annoyed that those damn Harpers tricked me into helping to kill him, so I reloaded and told Xzar I wouldn't finish his quest. Only later, watching my girlfriend play through, did I realize my error. I recommend going through with that quest, especially if you have Jaheira in your party. To answer your question, yes the bird was the thing to do.

As for Montaron, that cute grumpy Halfling is long gone.

Old 11-25-2000, 05:15 PM   #3
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

yup i found the body when i reseached the harpers stronghold place again