Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 09:25 PM   #1
gunner

hi all

Am having problems with this curse thing. i went ad talked to all the people then, went and killed the baron and his mages got the lock of hair and the note. gave it to jaheira and she said that she needed a rest, rested and she is still cursed. piss me off.

does anyone know if you need her for anymore sub plots. have done the harper thing and the curse.

thanks for help

Old 10-23-2000, 01:09 AM   #2
EdwardBlackadder

It takes a full day for the curse to wear off. Keep the hair in her inventory and when you rest enough times to equal a full day it should go away. Thats how it did for me.