Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 09:33 AM   #1
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Game still hasn't landed on my doormat but I'm cofident my man will come through.My quetion is for those of you who have played the game through.What class do you like to have your characters being in the last quarter of the game and which skills,traits and spells did you find to be important in that stage of the game?
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 07:02 PM   #2
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

gotta be assassin, valkyrie, zenmasters and barbarian and samurai

Where do you live in the U.K? Why haven't you found the game yet. Order it from HMV game, what?

Mentally yours,
Si
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 08:51 PM   #3
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Naturally, Zenmaster, Assassin, and Valyrie are the most powerful classes to be in although getting Zen,and Valk at endgame is disappointing. The only way to utilize them is to replay, unless you want to whack some strong NPC's like Erathsmedor and Oakenmir(assuming you haven't already). Otherwise, it's really just a matter of preference for the fighting style you like, etc.

+Dr.Pick
Old 02-04-2002, 11:16 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Big three classes have already been mentioned. For the rest, I favor ninjas or samurai, with potentially one warlock.

By the end game, you have generally got some very nice armor and swords. It behooves you to keep classes that use them. I had one warlock in my last party, simply because I couldn't let go of a certain Wizard's Robe I had acquired.

Most important skills: Sneak (or whatever that is), Fletchery, and Bless/Enchant. Sneak because characters hiding in shadow can deal far more damage, Fletchery for the near-endless supply of Dragon Arrows +9 damage, and Bless/Enchant because of the ability to add protective stuff to your armor and items, like Regenerate, Armor, Prot/Fire, Prot/Magic, and Prot/Ice. For weapons, I'd bless with maximum damage potential; the ability to hit wasn't really an issue, and toughness doesn't really matter (heck, I didn't even bother repairing. I'd just go to the armory).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote