Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-04-2001, 11:50 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!

I´ve almost been beaten into a pulp by those damn...WATCH IT MINOR SPOILER...
...Ice golem and ice mists...nothing touches them...do I need common weapon...non-magic or what...even the damned firetooth seems to be inadequate...

Spawsie hawkie
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 11-04-2001, 12:32 PM   #2
Sparhawk
Quintesson

come on pleazzzzzzz....BUMP
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 11-04-2001, 12:38 PM   #3
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Sparhawk:
come on pleazzzzzzz....BUMP

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but allow me to make two points.

1) It's been less than an hour since your original post and your thread was still near the top of the page - why do you feel the need to bump it?

2) Although I haven't played it yet, IIRC the ice golem and company are part of the ToB expansion. Shouldn't you be asking your question in that forum?

At any rate, good luck in getting an answer. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2001, 12:43 PM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

My appologies...I seem to have wandered to the wrong forum....

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 11-04-2001, 01:09 PM   #5
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Sparhawk:
My appologies...I seem to have wandered to the wrong forum....

Hey, no problem, everyone makes mistakes BTW, I have heard a bit about that area, & from what I understand there are clues involved that tell you how to defeat it (I think that part of the answer involves opening a door in another room, but don't take my word for it.