Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2001, 12:15 AM   #1
fighter-thief

as anyone done this quest where you find the kid some parents in the graveyard

Old 01-31-2001, 01:24 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

(SPOILER)
There is a Paladin feeling very guilty in the western part of the graveyard. Just tell him to follow you where the kid is.
Old 01-31-2001, 01:27 PM   #3
NazGhoul

Go to the paladin kamir in the north graveyard and talk to him. he will tell you that his son just died. go back to the cleric next to the orphan. Tell him that kamir might take
care of the child, then go back to kamir and tell him the happy news.then follow kamir back to the kid and you are done.

Old 01-31-2001, 01:30 PM   #4
Talieson

Hey I spoke to this Paladin and I have his quest on my quest list, but I can't find him anymore. What gives. I think I talked to just about everyone in the graveyard area. I don't seem to remember an orphan though. There was the ghost kid looking for his teddy bear. That's all I could find. Where was the orphan?

Old 01-31-2001, 01:33 PM   #5
Talieson

Everyone ignore my last posting. I read the posting prior to mine. I'll go back and try this little side quest again.

Old 01-31-2001, 01:38 PM   #6
BLACK KNIGHT

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
S
p
o
i
l
e
r
S
p
o
i
l
e
r
Okay, you have to go during the day when the sun is out to find the paladin.

BK