Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-29-2001, 07:18 PM   #81
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Warby:
Sorry if I've offended anyone bye saying this but isn't this discusion a little pointless. Not particualy(I know i spelt it wrong and prob the next word too) relavent to the gameplay.

Warby
No offense taken, Warby. The way I look at it is that it's best to clear the air sometimes and make sure that we all remain friends - an excellent way to keep the complaints down and keep the moderators off our tails. Perhaps YOU might care to share your own recipe for preparing our favorite munchy?

Old 09-29-2001, 07:25 PM   #82
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
'Tuor is sweating trying really hard to keep up with rash of orders for Aerie type snackfoods' yells 'employ another chef quick'

You are asking the OFFICIAL excrutiatingly jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB clan to call a truce with Aerie's little helpers?

Are you mad?

Awwwwwwhhhh alright I promise not to bugger up their temple if they promise not to bugger up our little fast food joint.

I'd just like to say I think this thread has been absolutely great fun and everyone regardless of goodness has conducted themselves admirably.

Crispy coated Avariel wings anyone?
Hey, Tuor, until we get more kitchen help, just chop her up, put her on a platter, and call her Sushi.

Yes, I've had a blast too. Maybe we can go piss off the ALSB next?

Old 09-29-2001, 07:58 PM   #83
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry, using his communication ring given to him by Avatar the Great, he attempts communication with any members of the ALSB in the area.

"Are there any clansmen close by?
I want some answers as to what has happened here!
The front grounds of the temple are in ruins!
Fires burning everywhere!
Is anyone hurt"?

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 08:10 PM   #84
Elif Godson
Dracolich

This is the reason why I brought back Killing Spree. Righted the wrong's or some such. I'm all for peace. There is a lord of evil amongst us if you havent noticed.

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB [img] Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Old 09-29-2001, 08:28 PM   #85
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
This is the reason why I brought back Killing Spree. Righted the wrong's or some such. I'm all for peace. There is a lord of evil amongst us if you havent noticed.

Larry, listening intently on the message he is receiving...begins to formulate a plan.

Your message has been received, Elif...
Glad to know you are still with us.
Hang on!
Avatar should be returning soon.
We just have to hold them off a little longer!

------------------

---------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 10:33 PM   #86
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Whistling she waves at Larry and with a comical grin says~ "Hey, I didn't do it. I was halfway to Umar when THAT started!" ~Laughs as she finishes washing the last of the dishes.~ "Though I suppose I AM somewhat responsible for agrivating so many of your bretheren..." ~stifles laughter at the recent recolection~ "Don't worry your little head Aerie-worshiper, I was the only one that was hurt." ~chuckles as she takes off her somewhat bloodstained apron and hangs it on a wooden hook by the door to the kitchen. Without another word she grabs a bulging burlap bag and strides out the door where her horse was tied. The lean steed tosses his head in an eagerness to move, and the half-elf smiles, rubbing the little snip on his nose. With a somewhat grim expression to the skies she speaks~ "I'm afraid we can't go home quite yet Moondog..." ~Laying the feed bag on the ground at the stallion's hooves she shudders, yelling into the building at no one in particular.~ "I's gonna rain t'night... Gonna be a BIG storm I betcha..." ~Walking back in she sits down somewhat tensely at the bar, looking on at the trees swaying gently in the wind and the clouds growing gray~

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.
Old 09-29-2001, 11:19 PM   #87
Desuma_Malevois

Hey, Killing Spree & Tuor, I'm thinking of opening up a branch of the KFA over on the GD board. We could call the thread something like "KFA pt.2: There goes the neighborhood!" What do y'all think?

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 09-29-2001, 11:37 PM   #88
zNOVAz
The Magister

mmmmm elf wings.... that all I wanted to say

------------------
Ned,, your so crazay
Old 09-30-2001, 12:22 AM   #89
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
Hey, Killing Spree & Tuor, I'm thinking of opening up a branch of the KFA over on the GD board. We could call the thread something like "KFA pt.2: There goes the neighborhood!" What do y'all think?

That would just confuse everyone, as nobody would know which thread would hold the most recent news. How could we interact/fight/kill/etc. if we had to bounce back and forth on two forums and three threads?? It would cause confusion in your ranks, and be bothersome to everyone.

------------------

---------------------
Old 09-30-2001, 01:11 AM   #90
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i may not be a member, but im an Aerie-lover and im in reach! do ye need help, mr. Larry?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart