Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 11:05 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am stressed man... I dunno, I feel so helpless, like the world is crashing down on me, like all of my friends are gone, my life, time passing through me, while I stare wasting away... oblivious of everything that is happening to me... I am so tired and with no energy... but not.

It's hard to explain, hard to describe, but I seem to lack energy on where I am a storehouse of energy. Iknow I have energy! I just don't know why I feel so low... seriously, its not likw I feel tired and all, its just I think I have become too lazy.. but why? Grrr... I really dunno... so I just came here to say... HI and hope that I could be the active ol me sometime soon or my school is gonna suffer... tsktsk not a good one there...

See ya!

Ryan

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Old 10-11-2001, 11:14 AM   #2
Vampire

AAWWWW!! Avatar walks over and gives our Cavalier a HUGE HUG! We love you! The ironworks appreciates you! Cheer up and have some SPAM!

------------------
Old 10-11-2001, 11:17 AM   #3
Lord Shield

LS drops his pants specially for this occasion. What better way to cheer somebody up?

Then he pulls his pants back up again and walks outof the thread

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-11-2001, 11:19 AM   #4
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
LS drops his pants specially for this occasion. What better way to cheer somebody up?

THAT is gonna scare my retina for life!
Don't do that in front of the girls!

Old 10-11-2001, 11:24 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
I am stressed man... I dunno, I feel so helpless, like the world is crashing down on me, like all of my friends are gone, my life, time passing through me, while I stare wasting away... oblivious of everything that is happening to me... I am so tired and with no energy... but not.

It's hard to explain, hard to describe, but I seem to lack energy on where I am a storehouse of energy. Iknow I have energy! I just don't know why I feel so low... seriously, its not likw I feel tired and all, its just I think I have become too lazy.. but why? Grrr... I really dunno... so I just came here to say... HI and hope that I could be the active ol me sometime soon or my school is gonna suffer... tsktsk not a good one there...

See ya!

Ryan

dude, I dont want to analyze your life for you because you knwo best about yourself

when you repeated doing something, you are getting a payoff. I don't know the reason why you become lazy, only you know why.

for me though, as I am going through life motion day by day, the payoff is the simple but general reward: the sameness. true, nothing seems bad for now, and I KNOW I am gonna get screwed up badly eventually. but it just requires so much to try, and the rejection or failure just seems so terrible to over come. so I repeat, in this case, my payoff is: false sense of secuirty, aka sameness

as for yourself, ask yourself, whats the payoff? there is ALWAYS a payoff for what you do. find it, and change it.

I stand by my statement: there is always a payoff for repeated actions
be it abuse, habbit, lainess, simple life pattern, dominance, aggressive actions, shyness, whatever that is, there is a payoff

acknowledge it, and change it

good luck
Old 10-11-2001, 11:25 AM   #6
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

Good grief LS!
You seem to have a bit of a problem with your trews* there mate. In fact I've seen it happen a few times. It has damaged my mental stability, I feel you should be aware of the impact your trouser-dropping has on others....

(*translator on* trews = trousers - UK; pants - US)

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-11-2001, 11:28 AM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

OK - so poor old LS won't feel all alone and to try and cheer up friend Bahamut here:

*DM sheds clothing and dances nekked for a few minutes. Then puts on clothes and sits down*

There! Better?

(why am I so uninhibited on the forum?)

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-11-2001, 11:30 AM   #8
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
OK - so poor old LS won't feel all alone and to try and cheer up friend Bahamut here:

*DM sheds clothing and dances nekked for a few minutes. Then puts on clothes and sits down*

There! Better?

(why am I so uninhibited on the forum?)

Hey! You never do that for me! Sheesh, some friend you are....

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-11-2001, 11:30 AM   #9
Vampire

AAGGGAHHHAAA All these people dancing naked... the epidemic is spreading....
Old 10-11-2001, 11:31 AM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ryan, I understand. I think the whole world is stressing at this time. It certainly has been reflecting lately here at IW. Hopefully, that trend is now changing.

Not to be overly simplistic, but do you think it could also be due to a seasonal change? In the Spring and Autumn, people's bodies undergo a metabolic change in preparation for the Summer and/or Winter months. That can cause depression, fatigue, restlessness, and just a general case of the zain-zain's (the "do-nothings" as we say in Louisiana).

Hope you get to feeling up again soon!

------------------