Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-18-2000, 03:05 PM   #1
Moonlight_Assasin

I actually have 2 questions but the most important one first. What the combination to the gargoyle pull? I've been ripping out my hair baecaue I've tried everything I can think of! Help!

Also, where can I find this Torin guy? Everytime I enter the Bushi Dojo, Master Wu won't shut up about the importance of the arrows. Four of my characters have them and I have no idea where to find the guy. Is he past the Dragon Spire or something?

Any replies would be very very helpful!!!
Old 12-18-2000, 04:44 PM   #2
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I've gone through the game nearly 3 times now and never had much of a problem with the
gargoyle pulls. All I did was click on them and after a couple trips around, they were
all set & I clicked on the final one. Perhaps you keep trying that one which may be
messing you up. The final pull is on the column to the left of the sealed room and faces
the stair you went up to where the switches are.

Torin is by the Dragon Spire on the side near the lake. (Northwest part of the map)
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2000, 04:48 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The last pull you need to use is the one that would roughly be at the 11:00 while facing the vault area. Go around the room clockwise pulling all the yanks except the last one at 11. Go back around the room counterclockwise pull down any yanks that have gone back up. Check them again - you should be ready to pull the last one at 11.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote