Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2001, 05:54 PM   #1
GibbMeister

First time through I did the Aerie romance. Fun. This is my second time through and I have all 3 romance candidates in my party. I have already shut down the Aerie romance (*sniff*). So that leaves Vickie and Jaheira. Both seem to be going well with all the necessary dialogues progessing as they should. My question: I have a feeling Viconia will be instigating sex very soon. If I sleep with her will I get a disapproving dialogue from Jaheira and thereby end any romance possibilities with her? Or will I get to shag Viconia and still be able to pick up the Jaheira romance thread again?

Old 01-16-2001, 09:47 PM   #2
Armisael

You'll have to make a choice between the two long before your little character gets any, mate.

Old 01-17-2001, 03:16 PM   #3
Oreon

... Ah, well, me 'ole son, have ye witnessed the cat fights yet? ooo yer in fer a treat.

I went down the same road. Appreciator of women that I am. There is one point where Jaheira, point blank, asks you if you're going to put up with Vic's flirting or tell her to shove off. Don't know, but it sounded like a lock clicked on her chasity belt..*clanK*!
So, I rolled with Vic for a while... three times, I believe. Then she gives me the old "you're too big for me" story and we break it off. Shortly after, I let her off real easy like (so as not to spoil my chances at a later date).
THEN... about a week later (talk about a cooling off period), Jaheira starts hovering around the catwalk again. Nothing yet, but she's warming up....
Funny thing, though, Aerie hasn't sparked up as of yet. Keldorn seems to get more conversation than I. Oh well, maybe Jaheira will warm up soon. If not... back to the graveyard.

Old 01-17-2001, 03:47 PM   #4
G.W.

Keldorn and Aerie? This is not right. Keldorn is happily married to Maria!

Old 01-17-2001, 08:24 PM   #5
madrox

happily married, HAH!
not so, my little friend...