Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2000, 12:09 AM   #1
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

i was suppose to meet up with drizzt in the catacombs after meeting him in the forest. the problem is that i also asked help from the shadow thieves. when i got to the catacombs. drizzt was not there to help me only the shadow thieves that werent even strong. was it because i asked helped from another group??? pls. answer. ty.
Old 11-14-2000, 12:15 AM   #2
Tara

I asked both to help also last game works out fine if your careful who you hit. Dritzz meets you in the room where you get the mace of disruption +1 out of the pool- right next to all the coffins i believe- I don't think he was there when I first walked in (stretching memory, but it was one or the other). One thing to be very careful of is that it's easy to kill him if you use an area effect or something- also he will attack you and turn hostile if one of your people goes under command so be ready to dispell that magic quick or protect from it early- if he goes red in the middle of the battle you might mistake him for a hostile- happened to me.