Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2001, 10:24 PM   #1
Conan

Hi everybody! The second passage through has been really good. I met up with the multi-dragon battle that can only be accomplished on hard. Just seeing them clawing, biteing, and breathing was a great treasure! Who said the Man-Traps were the e-battle. Battleing was really good and the three of us are still "cookin". Nimble, frenzy, heroic might spells really pay off. Balanced with high level Sword skills and Barbarion skills the oppositon are way-laid to a quick rest. Wearing the Holy Signet Is a pleasure and right..! I have a problem though.. I have traveled to the Sunken City and switch the enterance lever, swim through hall only to encounter a door that won't open.. ? I need the Tablets badly.. Any help would be cherished.. Conan. Competative Swordster..
Old 05-04-2001, 10:26 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Way to go Conan! It's a rush, isn't it! I used to have a screenshot of my battle with the hydra, when a Red Dragon came up alongside it. Hooo-weee! What a fight that was.

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 11:50 PM   #3
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

That Hydra is a cool monster. That is a battle worth fighting!

As for the Sunken city, did you talk to the mermaid? If you ask her about the Oracle, she will open a sewer grate for you and that will open up the rest of the city to you. Also mention the Lost City and she will give you a gem that you need to open doors with.

One of the things that tends to throw me off is the fact that the city is three dimensional. I can swim upwards instead of just following the floor. There are a couple of places where you can breathe again and at least one or two chests that you can only get to if you swim up.

Good luck!

Knarfling
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 09:59 AM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

You may be trying the rear entrance in Collasium. Look at the right side of the foundation of the large temple-like building for the front entry.

------------------
Rick
Help, Hints & Walk-Throughs at The WWHAP
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 10:13 AM   #5
Conan

Thank's everyone! I'll write more of this great adventure when I finish final battle. Conan
Old 05-05-2001, 11:42 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yay, Conan!!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote