Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2001, 10:50 PM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

My wife is playing and is "stuck" on the above named 'quest'. I totally missed this part of the Umar Hills Quest so I have no idea. Something about finding a farmer......she gave the kids in Umar Hills the liquor (beer/ale/whatever).......does anybody have any clue about this quest. My guess is that it is stuffing jk!
Thanks!
Old 02-24-2001, 11:00 PM   #2
Gray Mage
Banned User

I don't think I helped chickens, what are they asking for. Also, is your wife a ranger?
Old 02-24-2001, 11:05 PM   #3
RAISTLIN

Clarify the quest for me. There is a what in their chicken? My chickens do not normally come with whats unless you pay extra and I am to poor to afford the luxury of a what.

Seriously, i don't remeber this quest but there where a few minor quests that seemed to complete themselves at times. Can you be a little more descriptive on what tak she faces?

Old 02-24-2001, 11:08 PM   #4
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

She talked to a guy named Jeb in Umar Hills and he said something like "you might want to look into this". It appears in her quest log-book as "There's a WHAT in their chicken". Like I said I have no clue.....something about finding out what the farmers are putting in their chicken....except she cannot find any chicken farmers.
Also she is a Bard..so it is not part of the ranger quest(s)
Thanks
Old 02-24-2001, 11:28 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
One of those chickens in Umer Hills have a pretty expensive little gem in it. Talk to the farmer and tell him you are interested in a "specific" chicken and offer him some gold for it, then you'll get the gem. You can also force attack on the chickens (YES!!), but make sure party AI is off since the wife will attack you when you begin your assault on the chickens (if AI is on, chance are you party members will attack her, and killing her will lower your reputation) for the first couple of seconds until her husband initiate a dialogue which they both disappear.
For a bit of fun (SAVE first), cast a pit fiend in the middle of the chicken.