Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2002, 04:52 PM   #21
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

That was fun And spammy...
Old 10-12-2002, 04:53 PM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
*sniff.... so beautiful* Horatio.... you're a true poet.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:55 PM   #23
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

*Tosses platinum American Express Card to Kaltia.* I though that you two were going to honeymoon in Ibizia.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:56 PM   #24
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
[QB]Right, I was informed in Cloudy's that I was a combined best man with Siggy. So, here's my speech.
*Ahem*. I remember when Cal had his first girlfriend. QB]
YOU BASTARD! *grabs the lilacor* "MURDER DEATH KILL" *is heard* WHAT GIRLFRIEND?! YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT ME! [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm wait... this is wrong, hmm. Kat wouldnt LET me have a g/f remember? [img]tongue.gif[/img] btw, Im gonna haveta kill you for slander [img]tongue.gif[/img] drow style.. *slays Horatio with lilacor*
Old 10-12-2002, 04:57 PM   #25
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*bounces Cal* No roleplaying!!!
heh...
Old 10-12-2002, 04:58 PM   #26
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
*Tosses platinum American Express Card to Kaltia.* I though that you two were going to honeymoon in Ibizia.
dont be abusrt Att, I'm looking for a way to erm, nevermind... [img]tongue.gif[/img] dragonhunting will be fun, really. Ibizia, yuk. what do you take me for? some kinda idiot addolescent that goes clubbing? (DONT asnwer that, and no offence to anyone here just a family arugemnet [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 10-12-2002, 05:01 PM   #27
WillowIX
Apophis

What a lovely speech Horatio. I must admit that Kaltia does wonders with you guys in here lol Could you perhaps pay my hubby a visit and straighten him up as well Kaltia?
Old 10-12-2002, 05:01 PM   #28
Sigmar
Unicorn

*Taps his glass*

I'd like to make my speech now thankyou.

Kaltia and Calthy both came from humble beginnings, Kaltia and her over protective senile step-father and her normal step-mother. Calthy and...whatever his family is...Yet it seemed that they were destined for each other from the word go, they had a certain chemistry that brought them together.

They were both newish IW members and yet they stormed onto the General discussion quickly, making friends with the usuals including myself. Their zany and funny attitudes fit right in.

As you can tell I'm not too good with speeches, why usually it's my firend Mr T that gives me pointers...oh I'm sidetracking sorry.

I hope that the couple wed here today will have a long and happy marriage, one that will perhaps bring the greatest blessing of all upon them...thats right melon vouchers that come in the mail for newly wed couples. One day I hope to be as fortunate as them and find my girl, and than I can get that voucher.

Anyway congratulations would like to be expressed by Epson460,Mr T, Senor T, Fat Albert, Pedro, Ramgs, Simgar the sailor and myself. May you have a long and happy stay here at IW [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2002, 05:12 PM   #29
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Didnt I reply to that in CCs? did you DOUBLE post sigmar?! : O lol, hehe.
Old 10-12-2002, 05:35 PM   #30
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
[QBIbizia, yuk. what do you take me for? some kinda idiot addolescent that goes clubbing? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )[/QB]
Oooh, like shooting fish in a barrel. *rubs hands*