Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2000, 12:23 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

POSSIBLE SPOILER.............

OK I have a question for a change.

Does anyone know the Global/Local Variable command to make Keldorn stop attacking Viconia. I've tried everything, checked the variable codes using SK, checked his dialogue script using Infinity, I even made him party leader to make him not attack Viconia. I think the game does a random check each day to see if he will attack. I'm getting sick of reloading and I can't drop anyone till I'm out of the Underdark. If worse comes to worst I'll just turf him and respawn him once we're out.

Comments, anyone??
Old 12-04-2000, 02:00 PM   #2
bpm07

I was having the same problem with Keldorn and Edwin like every other day. It started in the Asylum and went on for the whole of the Underdark until I decided to "split them up". Keldorn was put up front and Edwin was put in the last line. Cheap huh? But it seemed to work as long as they weren't adjacent (sic) to each other. And I went on to finish the game with both of them and there were no problems.

Hope this helps

Old 12-04-2000, 02:41 PM   #3
Manifest

ah.... good old keldorn and viconia. actually if you look in shadow keeper under character variables, or whatever its called, its called (KELDORNVICONIAFIGHT) and I think its in viconias variables, but It could be Keldorns, just crank it to zero and they get along fine.

Old 12-04-2000, 06:44 PM   #4
Manifest

on a similar note if you have any other good evil combos in your party does anyone else fight?

Old 12-04-2000, 09:51 PM   #5
Armisael

Minsc and Edwin, of course. And Korgan and Aerie don't get along, but they don't end up fighting, Aerie just leaves the party after a while.