Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 03:56 AM   #1
Davros
Takhisis Follower

G'day,

On my first foray into Shrugeon, I walked into the room with the painting, and across to the other door. The narrator starts talking, and D'Soto's ghost appears. So I am sitting there waiting for him to finish so I can ask some questions, when he starts to say Oh no, he is coming, run away etc. I get attacked by some little munchkin dudes, and my pixie warlock just has to try out her new word of death spell. The backwash toasted two of my own party, and I was forced into resurrect mode. When all the arcane smoke disappeared, so had the ghost. My hope is that he was going to flee anyway and I catch up with him later, my concern is that the amount of spells that I and those munchkins threw about might have toasted him. Scrolled as far back as I could in the game, but too many multiple hit spells to go all the way back to the start. Before I start in again, can someone tell me if he is meant to flee, or did they get to talk to him.
Old 11-17-2000, 04:08 AM   #2
Arcana
Welcomed New User

D'Soto's ghost is elsewhere in the castle. That ghost in the kitchen/dining area with the painting is merely a projection. So you're safe. After warning you, D'Soto's project will disappear.
Old 11-17-2000, 04:27 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Thanks Arcana, that pixie of mine has ODed on bloodlust potions, and never stops to think about which spells could blow up in her face. I knew a spell once, Fireball....., now how did it go again?