Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-30-2001, 11:04 PM   #251
Grinch
The Magister

"Blood suckers!",Ash snarls charging forward with Carsomyr held low. With a grunt of exertion he drives the holy avenger straight through three of them pinning the shreiking undead to the tower wall.(Note: Never attack in single file formation.) As Ash releases the handle of the mighty sword another nosferatu leaps towards him from the darkness,he quickly splashes holy water in it's eyes,and as it clutches it's smoking face he makes an underhand swing with the mace of disruption crushing the vampire's groin. He tosees the holy water on the pinned undead and follows it up with a vial of fiery burning. Yanking free the sword he watches the vampires run about like human torches,handily providing light for the fight.
"Alright who's next?"

------------------
Grinch
Old 09-30-2001, 11:38 PM   #252
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Hmm... from your post, Nanobyte, I'm assuming that the undead are attacking LS. Cackle...

IC: As a small group of undead rushes at the hovercraft, ahead of their fellow attackers, Plague beings to laugh with evil-sounding glee and aims his flaming spear (of death) as if it were a rilfe, then concentrates for several long moments... and a gout of flame shoots from the spear to fly forward and hit the oncoming undead (mostly skeletons with a lesser vampire in their midst). The foul creatures (or at least the vampire) howl in pain, and several of the skeletons fall to the ground, burned, while the vampire rolls around trying to extinguish the flames on it. Plague cackles gleefully and looks around to see if his companions of the hovercraft are ready to attack. Encard readies his wands, but doesn't use them yet, as the distance is still to great and he doesn't want to use the portal trick when there are enemies about that might not die to the initial blast of destruction. Just then, Plague begins to chant something in a deep, echoing voice, and forces begin to build... by then, the vampire, who was not hit by the full power of the flames, has gotten up and now continues his rush forward, although he is now more careful. Encard puts him in line with one of his more nasty-to-undead wands, ready to release a concentrated blast of light when the vampire gets close enough.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 10-01-2001, 03:36 AM   #253
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think that's a pretty cool idea nanobyte, but when would you be able to work it in, soon?
Old 10-01-2001, 10:10 AM   #254
Neb
Account deleted by Request

A magical darkness descended over Kivan and his friends, they could still see, the darkness was not made to blind them, but to shield the attacking Drow from the light of day, the Drow moved ran over the hill, a few staying back to launch a shower of arrows at their foes, but the arrows were averted by the Wall of Force created by Dac and so did no damage, Kivan and his friends were outnumbered, some of them were sure to die and they didn't have a cleric to bring them back, Kivan put three arrows on his bowstring and let them fly, one of them killed a Drow, the second stuck in the thigh of an ogre and the third missed completely, Dac and Kharanax had erected quite a few magical barriers to protect them from their foes, but the Drow had their own mages who were busy breaking them down.

Suddenly, the ogres came charging over the hill, the Walll of Force was destroyed at the same time, overtaken by some mindless bloodlust, they charged straight through a Wall of Fire, this cost two of them their lives and gave the rest of them various burns, Kivan sliced apart the first to attack him and dodged the blow of the second, Dac and Kharanax stood back, ready to defend themselves, but saving their magic for the vampires who were also attacking, Siria and Ben stood back to back holding off three ogres, they had already slain three, Rissa backstabbed one, piercing it's heart and killing it instantly, the Wall of Fire was destroyed, now only a Wall of Ice and a Wall of Iron remained.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Official IW Negotiator(When not siding with the hostage-takers).

ORT member.

I've also got a pretty long sig.
Old 10-01-2001, 04:05 PM   #255
Talthyr Malkaviel

As the strom encroaches, the man slowly and unsurely makes his way in, sits at a table, deep in his own thoughts then suddenly looks up, as if about to ask something of utmost importance.
'I have but two simple questions, firstly, where is this bar, secondly, what land is this, and thirdly, the most important... where are the toilets?????'

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB

Long live HADB!!!

It comes from the depths of your soul, you cannot fight it, to try is to prove it, it knows all ,but is rarely spoken.
It is truth.
Old 10-01-2001, 04:47 PM   #256
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I think that's a pretty cool idea nanobyte, but when would you be able to work it in, soon?
OOC: Of course, I could have this thing rolling by the weekend. I just need some way of dispatching the Lich, regrouping with Liliara and Skye, and then encounter Lord Flash. After that, we would need to return to the Bar area, and have an enormous battle against the new foe.
Old 10-01-2001, 05:26 PM   #257
Talthyr Malkaviel

ooooh!!!
My person just arrived at the bar!
That means I can make up some excuse (maybe slum there) get some other people, then do a HUGE quest.
BTW, my guys a sorcerer, even though you probably already knew.
And if there's no need for any extra adventurer's, then my guy could just slum in the bar a bit more, then find a way back home or sumthing.

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB

Long live HADB!!!

It comes from the depths of your soul, you cannot fight it, to try is to prove it, it knows all, but is rarely spoken.
It is truth.
Old 10-01-2001, 07:03 PM   #258
Encard
Quintesson

As the vampire and a few remaining skeletons run closer, Encard points his wand, aims... and says the trigger word as the vampire comes into range, causing a glowing ball that hurts the eyes to look at to flash from the tip of the wand and strike the vampire in the chest. The undead creature reases a a hellish shriek as the light burns it to ashes, and then an explosion of light surrounds where what yet remains of the vampire is, destroying the other nearby undead. Encard and Plague grin evilly, and look for more targets. Plague, however, decides he doesn't want to stay on the hovercraft jumps up into the air, and begins running. A few moments after Plague leaves the hovercraft, though, a giant black tentacle suddenly shoots out of the watter and grabs the hovercraft's hull, pulling it backwards an down. Encar curses and launches a globe of lightning at the tentacle, causing it to draw back for a moment, and screams, "Kraken! Everyone out of the hovercraft or kill that thing in the next few moments!" He swiftly recites a spell of flight and shoots up into the aior, from where he begins to launch more spells at the kraken that has somehow gotten to here.
Plague runs forward through the air, oblivious to what's happening back at the hovercraft. He slashes his spear through on skeleton's arm, then dives right and decapitates another, breaking a third skeleton's ribs with the backswing. He then swiftly jumps upward, barely avoiding a cut from a zombie's sword, and runs forward again. He lunges down, stabbing a zombie in the chest, the flames from his spear burning it, then withdraws his spear and slashes at another undead that is approaching, runs forward a bit, far enough to cut the throat of a blue, fuzzy-looking zombie, and jumps up again, this time taking a shallow wound in his left arm. However, as he moves forward, a pale figure holding a night-black sword lifts up from the mass of undead and begins to move toward him...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 10-01-2001, 09:10 PM   #259
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
OOC: Btw, Plague Of Miniature Giant Elephants isn't a spell I cast (although it IS a spell I could cast...), but in this case is the name of a character who I'm currently outlining. I'm thinking, something along the line of a humanoid male, carries a flaming spear (of death), innate flight-like powers (he runs through the sky instead of flying through it, exactly, but he can make his strides go VERY far), gray leathery skin, some other stuff I'm still outlining... hmm... ah, yes, elephant-like head, some other fancy special powers (*cackle*)...
Let me get this straight. You weren't satisfied with one GODLY character, so you decided to make another!?

Old 10-01-2001, 09:18 PM   #260
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: I don't mind getting this show on the road, but I need to know if Link is with us or not. I also need to make it clear that my quest is an ongoing one and won't end with the Lich, even when we meet up again with LS. I also want to see where Bullvye is coming from. I must say, he has caught my interest.

For the record, Liliara is chaotic good, half human, half wild elf.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)