Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 02:07 PM   #121
Lord Shield

"All elves and half-elves, huh?" said Fortuna. "That would include my avatar then. So which direction is it?"

Lord Shield grins inwardly. He knows of LF's choice. What LF doesn't know that Old Ones don't judge good or evil nor even acknowledge it, so the chances of Lord Sword accepting an untrustworthy trator would be impossible (not to mention painful) - oh well

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-10-2001, 02:36 PM   #122
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan walked over to the person who had said the word "party", it either meant that they were going to have a party, which was going to be fun, or that they were forming a party of adventurers and going off on a quest, which would also be quite entertaining, after Kivan had made his way through the bar patrons and over to the person who had mentioned the word "party", when he reached Shade he put a hand on his shoulder and said "Did you mention a quest of some sort? I would be happy to join your adventuring party."
Old 09-10-2001, 07:39 PM   #123
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Nothing had changed... nothing ever did change here. Prehaps it was somthing to do with the time warping ability of the place, mused LF as followed Delphie through what could be roughly designated as the outer ring of the city. Everywhere around him were the sounds of Evil Isle, the ringing of stell meeting steel, muffled screams from dark allyways and constant buzz of magical energies that permiated the air.

"God I hate this place."

Stepping on to the octagram on the floor there was a flash of light and a strange sensation fo dizzyness as LF appeared on the higher level of the mountain. At this hight it was easier to see the details of his surroundings, such as the way that the island hung eirilely in mid air, or the city that had been built upon the mountain that dominated the centre of the island ring.

All around him there were teleportaion devices sending groups of people backwards and fowards through time and space, some black clad agents like himself, others representitives from far off countries or other evil organisations.

"Come on.", called the sourceress from yet another pentagonal transport.

Silently joining her on the pad they both traveled instantainiously to the top of the peninsula, and more importantly... the palace.
Old 09-10-2001, 07:56 PM   #124
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara looks over the group, "Whoever is going, we should go soon."
She looks at Shade, "I am not employing anyone to go with me, your reward shall be the adventure and whatever you aquire along the way. If this does not suit you, maybe you would be happier waiting here for another quest."

Liliara checks her armor and weapons. She then assures herself that she has enough potions for the journey. A good mage would be a great help for the road ahead...

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member
Old 09-10-2001, 08:04 PM   #125
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

The Assassin snorts at the offer. "We need no one. Haven't you ever heard that three are a band and four are a crowd? Now begone, before I change my attitude." The Elf shrugs the hand off his shoulder, and turns back to Liliara. "I will not venture with so many trailing behind me. I leave it up to you to decide: Us *he motions to Skye and himself* or them *he tilts his head towards the overflowing crowd of weary adventurers*.."
Old 09-10-2001, 08:04 PM   #126
Encard
Quintesson

Encard: I'd be quite happy to accompany you, if you'd have me on the trip.

Encard checks his various bags and wands, making sure he's ready to go if asked.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-10-2001, 08:08 PM   #127
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Just popping in, drinks are on me for Monday Night football, charge it to my Visa card. Your welcome Go Denver!
Old 09-10-2001, 09:25 PM   #128
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara looks to Shade, pleased. "Very well assasin, I take this to mean that you are willing." She looks over the crowd and her gaze falls upon Encard. "However, a mage, even a bungling one may come in handy, if only for laughs. He may even learn a thing or two about his trade."

She decides to order one more stout before the beginning of a long journey.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member
Old 09-11-2001, 11:00 AM   #129
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan walks back to his table and sits down, wondering what he should do now, there were no quests to go on, and he could not rejoin Neb and Razzen unless someone banished him to them, this was due to the unique nature of the plane in which they were.
Old 09-11-2001, 02:30 PM   #130
Lord Shield

Fortuna offers to go as well. Being an avatar of Lord Thought, he knows how Sword and Shield think - and the two of them will have their OWN agenda here

After all Sword is his brother and he sponsored Shield's ascension in the first place

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site