Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 02:15 PM   #1
daan
Silver Dragon

Well, like the TOPIC says ...
i hear people talking 'bout arkanis gath,
but who is he?
My long lost pizza delivery-man ??
(i SWEAR i ordered that pizza, but when i call the pizza-shack they denie EVRYthing ... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PIZZA DELIVERYMAN oh MIGHTY SHACK of PIZZA-flavored-DESTRUCTION ??!?!?!?!??!##!)

but back to the point, who is he ?
plzzzz tell me
Old 10-05-2001, 02:22 PM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

The assassin that is able to kill your characters with a few strikes if you do something stupid, like attacking the Thieves Guild while you're actually in league with them? I believe he also helps you out if you ask the Shadow Thieves for help later in the game... (that's a spoiler I won't mention)
Old 10-05-2001, 02:27 PM   #3
daan
Silver Dragon

I allready finished the game once, so ther's no spoiling me

anywayz, if your in leage with the shadow-thiefs, you'll die with OR without arkanis if you try to fight them anyway ... its a predetermined thing i think.
I tryed it a lot of timed with evry damn protection spell i could think of .. it doesnt work,
evrybody dies by a single stab of any random thief
Old 10-05-2001, 03:08 PM   #4
Ty1on
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This guy sounds interesting, I'm going to check this out. I would think that the game is set up so that you can't turn on the shadow thieves because they play a major roll in accomplishing the main quest, but maybe if you go after them late into the game you can try to kill them without any negative results.