Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 09:38 PM   #1
loriluvsxs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I downloaded 2 cheats, the xp cap remover and the mage 8/9 spell writer. I "think" I have it unzipped, but what do I do next? How do I make it work, and where do I place it. I need very clear, very explicit instructions on this, as I don't have a "Unzipping files for Dummies" book!! LOL
Lori
loriluvsxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 02:35 PM   #2
loriluvsxs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, here's what I've got. AOL unzipped it and put the program into a folder. I moved the folder to my IWD directory. When I try to click on the program in the folder I get 'could not create IWD override folder. so I put the program folder in the override folder and still get it. So, I put the unzipped program in there and try to unzip it and get 'file corrupt or not a valid Dr Watson file. Now, I've downloaded it 3 times already so I don't think corruption is the problem. When it's unzipped the program is called IWD_mage8-9.exe & xpcap.exe, so shouldn't I just be able to click on it and have it do something??? HELP!!!
loriluvsxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 03:55 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

When you right-click it is there a choice that says something like "extract to Icewind Dale override folder" or something like that? Thats how I got the BGII exp. cap remover to work. Good luck!
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote