Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 02-17-2001, 01:55 AM   #1
Chuckaspaz

well, here i am again, i am in the vale, and i have cleared every crypt but the last two, i have two keys, one gold and rusty, the other black with a small skull, in the second to last crypt i found two locked doors that i cant seem to open, i have tried pickin the locks, but that doesnt work , and i cant figure out how to use the keys, HELP!!!! thanks in advance
Old 02-17-2001, 05:06 AM   #2
G.W.

There's a tiny little lever on a pillar. It is highlighted like a "chest" when you put your cursor over it. There'll be a task like this a couple more times so pass your cursor carefully over places if you can't seem to find a way through.