Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 10-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Thoughts on Mists of Pandaria

How are you guys and girls liking this expansion so far?

Personally i think it's far far better than Cataclysm and WotLK combined, with some nice timekilling features such as petbattles and the revamped cooking system with growing your own crops. The dungeons are good too (most of them) and the available raids until now are fun as well. On the downside, i have to say i have never encountered so many questkilling bugs in all my time of playing WoW, and Blizzard doesnt seem to rush with the hotfixes, on two chars i had to abandon a questzone before i could even complete it, and on another i have two quests in the fridge because it simply wont let me complete quests. I'm also a bit miffed from a hunter's perspective, since every other class outthere seems to out DPS me at the moment, while in Cataclysm hunters were always on top of the DPS charts. maybe it's the expertise thing that messes things up for me atm, time will tell, but so far i cant be happy with my DPS output.

All things aside i'm having a blast though, WoW seems more appealing than it has been in the last few years, and the new Monk class is an awesome addition.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: Thoughts on Mists of Pandaria

Oh, and btw....i already have 2 level 90 chars, one of which is raidworthy geared (itemlvl 468), and a third one well on it's way to lvl 90. I'm just not exactly looking forward of doing the entire cycle of dailies all over again on several toons, but if you want decent gear, i'm afraid there isnt much choice.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:14 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm loving it...I think it's heaps better than Cata. My rogue is ilevel 376 so far, we're doing HoF this week. It's taking a while to level my other toons, I have 10 more to level lol but my DK is 87. Too many dailies!!!!!

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:14 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Oh and my monk is 50 now, been levelling him via BG exclusively.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote