Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2003, 06:30 PM   #1
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Some may remember my post that life sucked less, well it sucks again.#

Me girl's mad at me and I don't know why and my job go to hell, everyone leaving but the new boss who making my working life carp.

Oh well, I think I'll bother all of you with my pointless little fanficts unless Grand High Maester (just played FFX) Ziroc crushes me under his Satain Fist first.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:57 PM   #2
Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Some may remember my post that life sucked less, well it sucks again.#

Me girl's mad at me and I don't know why and my job go to hell, everyone leaving but the new boss who making my working life carp.

Oh well, I think I'll bother all of you with my pointless little fanficts unless Grand High Maester (just played FFX) Ziroc crushes me under his Satain Fist first.
Aww man. That suks Bad! here have a cookie *Hands over cookie*. im sure life will get better soon, as it always should. silver lining to everything you just have to find it. even if its reealy hidden. (i assume your boss is making working life crap, probably not a fish [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). remember as someone else recently posted 'always look on the bright side of life'
Old 06-20-2003, 07:07 PM   #3
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cookkies.......

Wet, Scally, bad smelling and leaves a unpleasten taste in my mounth or a long time after... No I mean Carp, well Karp... how ever you spell it....

Always lokk on the birght side of life huh... Can't help by recall the rest of the song. Ehem...

Life a piece of shit when you look it,
The tick is to smile and dance and sing.

So don't be sorry folk, give the adunince a grin,
But just remember that the last laugh is on you!

And alway look on the bright side of death.
Theehoot, theehoot, tehot, tehot,
(Don't worrry it nearly the end of the post.)

Theehoot, theehoot, tehot, tehot

Nothing like Monty to put a smile on your face Thanks.
(see what did I say)
Old 06-20-2003, 07:13 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awwww, Gabriel things WILL get better fella, nothing stays the same, just hang in there! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-20-2003, 08:36 PM   #5
Animal
Gold Dragon

Just remember one thing: Somebody, somewhere is worse off than you are. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2003, 09:58 PM   #6
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Just remember one thing: Somebody, somewhere is worse off than you are. [img]smile.gif[/img]
really? [img]tongue.gif[/img] and who would have it worse than him?
Old 06-20-2003, 10:07 PM   #7
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
really? [img]tongue.gif[/img] and who would have it worse than him? [/QUOTE]homeless, starving, third world.... A lot of people.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:24 PM   #8
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I see Animal's sarcasm detector is working well today [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-20-2003, 10:24 PM   #9
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
really? [img]tongue.gif[/img] and who would have it worse than him? [/QUOTE]homeless, starving, third world.... A lot of people. [/QUOTE]now see, you went and got tecknical, when I was only trying to lighten the mood and now I feel bad because there are so many who really need help
Old 06-20-2003, 10:25 PM   #10
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yeah crack addict, irritable bowel syndrome, leprosy, lots of stuff!

Reality Show Recaps