Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 02:47 PM   #1
Firim Silraven
Dungeon Master

I think I said it all in the subject, but where can I find a Greater Malison scroll for Aerie or Haer'dalis to memorise? I'm about to go to Firkraag, and want to fight him differently than last time, when i just used Harm then magic missile. That was easy but I want something different. A bit of magic resistance, then lower resistance, then greater malison, then pound him with magic missiles and lightning while my tanks and summons chop him up. Should be nice. Or greater malison then cloudkill while I stand as far back as possible. That reminds me, where can I get a cloudkill scroll? I've just got a wand at the moment, and another wand that I left with Jan when I kicked him out.
Old 09-23-2002, 02:58 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Lady Yuth in the adventurers mart has a large selection of scroll, I cant recalls whether or not she has Greater Malison but its a palce to start. She should definatley have Cloudkill though, its not exactly a rare spell.
Old 09-23-2002, 03:39 PM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

A lot of the really important spells in the game (Such as Greater Malison, Breach, Lower Resistance, Pierce Magic) aren't found in stores, they're out scattered among the various quests. This is probably to make the excitement of finding a cool new spell more spread out through the whole game, not all at once in the beginning.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:08 PM   #4
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

The scroll seller in the Promenade (above the Seven Vales and Mithrest Inns) has one for sale.
Old 09-23-2002, 05:02 PM   #5
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

The scroll seller above the Seven Vales has a better selection than Lady Yuth in my humble opinion.