Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2001, 02:06 PM   #11
Eldurin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found the Gold Nuggets sling stones, but only 10 of them I think, dropped by a semi-boss monster. Haven't used them yet.

I have three characters highly skilled in slings using upper-end stones (all Bishops), and with my fighter's high-end arrows, many monsters don't get close enough for my fighters to kill.

My bishops are level 28 and my fighters are level 31, and I now often have ranged-attack only battles unless I hit a tough fight.
Old 12-14-2001, 08:45 AM   #12
hjx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

wah so high level ah ....
Old 12-14-2001, 09:54 AM   #13
Aramas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you think that's bad then you should try keeping a ninja supplied with shuriken and throwing daggers. He throws them with both hands and camping three times usually nets three shuriken and a dozen daggers from Anna. Good thing the Higardi are pitching in by leaving them to him in their wills [img]smile.gif[/img]
I like several competent throwers in any party, since there is so much cool stuff to throw. I can't count how many times my bacon has been saved by well timed flash powders, cherry bombs or fire stix. They use no mana or spell points, and use a lot less stamina than instruments.
Aramas is offline   Reply With Quote