Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-04-2005, 06:00 PM   #1
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

I thought we could have a thread, were we could reveal our stories of revolting happenings which have happend to you.

So, I'll start us off:

Well, earlier this year, I was in hospital. I had a blockage in my intestine and so everything that would of gone through my intestine and out of my backside couldn't get out that way. Consequently, I began throwing up. Just normal sick at first. But after throwing up, almost non-stop, for just under a day, I began throwing up what would have been poo. It was a brown liquid. And it smelt revolting; sickly you could say. This wouldn't have been so bad but, as I was in hospital, they had to keep a record of how much I had thrown up. Consequently I had to throw up into small cardboard tubs called 'kidney dishes'. the smell being so bad, I would go through several 'kidney dishes' each time I threw up. Eventually, I had thrown up everything in my bowels. At which point I began throwing up the acid created by your stomach which burnt my throat and lips but that's a different story...

Now it's your turn. Beat that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2005, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Blunderbuss ]
Old 01-04-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

*Stares with a blank expression, puts her plate down and pushes it away, smiling very slightly*

--Kestrel--
Old 01-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

... [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

I don't want to... in fact, I'm not touching this thread again...
Old 01-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Nope, you are correct, can't beat that!

Do you have Chron's Disease Blunderbuss? Or was it just one of those things that just happened? And if so (it just happened), what caused it? Just would like to know, so I can take precautions so I never EVER have to experience it!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-04-2005, 06:25 PM   #5
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Jesus, there goes that Subway footlong I had for lunch. That's $5.95 you owe me, Blunderbutt. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2005, 06:29 PM   #6
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

No, I haven't got any disease. I had appendicitus. (I'm 15 so it's quite common at around this age) After recovering from the operation for that, (4 weeks in hospital) I was fine for a while until the blockage happend. An appendictus operation always leaves a chance for a blockage in the future. And my appendicitus was really bad (hence the long time in hospital), so bad in fact that technically I should have been dead. But lets not dwell on that. Back on topic: because they had to mess with the intestine during the appendicitus operation, there was the chance of an adhesion, where upon the walls of the intestine get stuck together. A couple of months later this happend and so caused the blockage. This, in turn, led to my second ever operation in the space of a few months. It was awful: the worst year of my life but at least I have a hefty scar to show off. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2005, 06:35 PM   #7
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I had to click; I just had to click.. right in the middle of scambled eggs with ketchup. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh I see Blunderbuss. I've never had appendicitis before, heard of others who have, but never knew about the blockage thing. Learn something every day! Either way, I'm glad you are OK now, sounds terrible.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #9
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] WOW that reminded me about that one episode of southpark

[ 01-04-2005, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Blind_Prophet ]
Old 01-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #10
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

umm, gross, I am not gonna say anything that could be worse. because I just do not want to puke.