Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-28-2001, 07:26 PM   #1
Tuor
Elminster

Your favourite luddite and technophobe (that's me in case you were wondering) has just (duh) learned how to use the smilies.

So in honour of this great day and to demonstrate just how proud I am of my new found technical prowess I've a message for all my friends on the board: Here goes......

Childish I know but fun.
Old 09-28-2001, 07:43 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Good for you. Now, relax, take a deep breath and don't overdo yourself. Over smilling can really damage your stamina and your mental health

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Old 09-28-2001, 07:45 PM   #3
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
Good for you. Now, relax, take a deep breath and don't overdo yourself. Over smilling can really damage your stamina and your mental health

My mental health? but I assure you I'm quite sane. wibble, wibble, fdoing fdoing, my old man's a mushroom, gibber, gibber, quack.
Old 09-28-2001, 07:46 PM   #4
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:

Juth ook 't meee 4 an examp of waf migh happey to u

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 09-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 07:50 PM   #5
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

Juth ook 't meee 4 an examp of waf migh happey to u

LOL, Now, imagine Scotty in Star Trek reading the above with a real thick Scotish accent

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 07:51 PM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heh, if you want to see REAL lunatic smiley-use, check the fluffy hunters thread a few pages back when i make my entrance... as you can see, the smiley usage has turned me mad as a hatter!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-28-2001, 07:53 PM   #7
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
LOL, Now, imagine Scotty in Star Trek reading the above with a real thick Scotish accent

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 09-28-2001).]
One day i'll record me saying it and send it to you.

Sephiroth... mad as a hatter is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 07:54 PM   #8
Tuor
Elminster

Nurse! Take me the asylum with these other fine fellows at once (I especially like that one)

Oh almost forgot I'm a drow at last hurrah
Old 09-28-2001, 07:56 PM   #9
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
Nurse! Take me the asylum with these other fine fellows at once (I especially like that one)

Oh almost forgot I'm a drow at last hurrah
Congrats *applaudes*

Back to the asylum? *sigh* and today was the day they finally let me out for a few hours...

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 07:56 PM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

Sephiroth... mad as a hatter is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

heehee, im sure it is. but that was the closest analagy i could come up with. now if you'll excuse me, i must get back to cleaning my hat with mercury!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart