Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 03-12-2002, 05:47 PM   #1
armakh
Manshoon

I hope that I didn't need the Don for anything? Cuz I killed him after I killed the rest of the rats and the breeders. I got the big artifact off of him, and the Cane of Corpses *grin* rather fitting name for it, eh? I also figgered out why it's not generally a good idea to attack mobs at level 20 when you are only 9-10. I actually fought him twice, and wouldn't have had a chance without that canned elemental whacking away for 150+ points. But hooray for my gadgeteer who actually critted him when he was almost dead.
Old 03-12-2002, 06:21 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You're okay. You got the AD from him, which is the important thing. The Cane of Corpus is a nice addition if you have a faerie ninja. So go on with the game; you haven't screwed anything up by killing Barlone.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 06:22 PM   #3
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Nope, he is worthless at that point. Killing him is the right thing to do - I am against organized crime, but that's a personal preference!

-B
bandaddy is offline   Reply With Quote