Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2000, 08:10 PM   #1
SirAjaxxTheMighty

How do you get to isolated toad hut to complete the toadem quest, THERE IS NO TRAP DOOR BESIDE SHINWINKI
?
AND saying ukabu does nothing.

How do you get past this?
Old 12-17-2000, 11:52 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

Did Medawa Toad tell you to go there? Did you talk to Ekbu? Please, tell me you didn't kill any Toads! Have you completed the Scabban quest? I am trying to remember all that I did before coming to Shinwiki . . . does he talk to you at all?
Old 12-18-2000, 12:08 AM   #3
SirAjaxxTheMighty

yes i talked to medawa, no i havent killed any toads, yes i can talk to shinkwinki and dont i have to get into shinwinkis trapdoor to get to the scabban?

Im not sure what the scabban quest was but if
the scabbban quest was in the crypt i killed him.
Old 12-18-2000, 02:21 AM   #4
kingleong

Try to talk to Shinwiki again. Make sure u sure all the word available to u. Also, try not to stand on the trapdoor. Maybe, it should been open but standing too close may accidentally cause the dooor not to open.
Old 12-18-2000, 02:32 AM   #5
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Do the toads attack you, or ignore you? Sometimes the toads will spazz in a big way if you swim under their huts before saying Ukabu to the goodly guard Ekbu. If you have a previous save, you may wish to make sure to avoid swimming under the huts, then approach Ekbu and utter everyone's favorite phrase, Ukabu!
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2000, 02:56 AM   #6
Thorny

I had to talk to shinwicki for a long time before he opened the trap door. I think the last thing I said to him was ukabu. Maybe you have to say it more than once?