Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-29-2001, 01:01 AM   #1
Entreri
Manshoon

Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I heard that Edwin with the Nether Scoll will fail an incantation or something like that and will morph into a female named Edwina ?? wonder when will he do that ?

2nd question, That guy that we free from the underdark with the spell Freedom, He says something about a book, that I did found, but he is not where He said he will be waiting for us at the Earth Elemental gate.. why?? Do we have a time limit to bring back his book, this is the second game I play and both of them happens the same thing. And what happens when we bring it back ? Don't care about spoiler so feel free to tell me.

------------------

Maybe it's because I hate drows more than I hate Humans - Jarlaxle to Entreri
Old 04-29-2001, 01:46 AM   #2
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

He should be at one of the gates, just look around for him.
You end up fighting four elementals, and get a Rod of Absorption, and some experience.

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-29-2001, 03:38 AM   #3
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

To answer your first question it happens about 2 game weeks after you retrieve the nether scroll with edwin in the party. At the end of the first week he proclaims he's starting to decifer it and gets lots of exp. At the end of the second he reads the scroll, resulting in his transformation. Lots of hilarious conversations ensue as noone has any sympathy for him what so ever. It will eventually be reversed by another wizard several weeks later. Try telling him (her?) that he has nice jugs.
To your second question, he is around the portals. Try looking where he first appeared.
Old 04-29-2001, 04:41 AM   #4
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

The rod of absorbation isn´t worth the trouble so just continue with you´re other quests.
Old 04-29-2001, 04:43 AM   #5
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

20,000 exp per char may be worth it, tho...

IF you need it...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes