Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2005, 02:32 PM   #11
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

What Ziroc needs is the same thing that the DLA creators need: an official well paid position at BioWare specifically to work on this! *grins* As PsyL3n5e said, this is an amazing game module that Ziroc has created for the masses and it can only get better the longer he works at it.

Ziroc, you may have a point though about breaking it up into separate modules for the long haul. I would suggest doing it in terms of levels, but the first section would be a killer to decide how to divide everything. (I still say add those bunnies to the forest regions. *grins*)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 06:53 PM   #12
PsyL3n5e
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i like bunnies.

dude i want Choc's set lol.. i was looking at sets i see how difficult they are.. but imagine choc's set turning u into a tiny cat with superkitty powers [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-14-2005, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: PsyL3n5e ]
----------------------------------<br />i was complaining about my computer and my mom looked at me and said<br />\"im sure the homeless would appreciate that more than you do,\"<br />I thought to myself then said<br />\"hey mom, where would they plug it in?\"
PsyL3n5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 07:07 PM   #13
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

You can break it into multiple mods and their are ways to link them. There is a team of servers out there using Vaultster (NWNX) to link their servers and mods together.

http://www.nwnx.org/

It also has some other nifty features as well.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:10 AM   #14
PsyL3n5e
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oo that link i posted.. its Lexicons shit, like a msdn for all nwn scripting functions. With tutorials. srry just forgot i didnt explain.
http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/other/d...99441708.shtml
----------------------------------<br />i was complaining about my computer and my mom looked at me and said<br />\"im sure the homeless would appreciate that more than you do,\"<br />I thought to myself then said<br />\"hey mom, where would they plug it in?\"
PsyL3n5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:43 AM   #15
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
lvl 100? that is way past underdark.. i was wondering what is below underdark. anyone know any d&d lore? usually its demons or even the people who were imprisoned (lvl 9 bg2 spell ) the only thing i know about anything below underdark
Lol! That would be a funny addition to the game. I am walking along and run across a whole civilization of people living down there that I had sent down there from BG series, and they recognize me.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:43 PM   #16
Valadius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BUNNIES!
Old 03-19-2005, 08:17 AM   #17
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Hey PsyL3n5e:

I have an idea for you (if you have not done such already). Since you program (and someone I know online made a module like this) and have some experience with the ToolSet, why not work on a module of your own based on an UnderDark city of your own creation? I know for one after talking with you a few times I would love to see what you come up with. If you wanted, I could ship you a few dozen links of files which might be of assistance. And yes, I can supply a few NPC concepts for you as well. My main issue is that I have yet to truly tinker with the ToolSet on my own. The farthest I have gone is using LETO to alter a few characters of mine. (And apparently, using LETO can help with making NPCs for modules as well if you change them from PC to NPC in the program itself.)

To T-D-C:
thanks for your help the few times I have seen you online. My question to you is which server/modules are you refering to which are linked via Vaultser? Is that the CaPoP project I keep on hearing about? Or is it a different collective of servers you are refering to?

To Valadius:
No.
They are KILLER Bunnies.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 06:06 PM   #18
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah it is Confederation of Planes and Planets that are linked with Vaultster.

I've been on a few of their worlds and the transitions between servers/worlds are smooth.