Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-01-2001, 02:31 PM   #1
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, because I'm half lazy, and the other half dumb, I was hoping to get some pictures of all the monsters on here. (that is unless you know of a W&W Bestairy) If you don't know how to get them on here, just email to me. Which I will post later (because I'm lazy).
Efreeti_Genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 02:48 PM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Incidentally, if anyone does wish to contribute monster pictures, I'd be glad to compile a substantive bestiary as part of the archive. We could even have a little clever quip about each beast, its origins, ecology, mating cycles, etc. Hmm.. I wonder how an amazoni man-trap would court a prospective mate.. perhaps by offering a bloody lizzord corpse while shyly furling its sepals?
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 03:25 PM   #3
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, plants are what is it called? Well, plants are both sexes, so there would be no courting. I don't really think all the extra stuff is needed. Just a Bestiary would be fine, maybe resistances and weaknesses, but if you want to get into the biological stuff, go ahead. The only reason I wanted these, so I would know who to kill, and who to keep alive. (Maybe, if I didn't go on a slaughter streak)
Efreeti_Genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 03:40 PM   #4
Lily the Ranger

I believe they are asexual . . . leaving their spores to grow in an poisoned unfortunate adventurer. Then the cute little fledgling leave the corpse and go out into the world.
Old 01-01-2001, 03:43 PM   #5
Lily the Ranger

Something one skeleton will never ask another:

"Do these pants make my butt look big?"

OR

"I have my mother's thigh, I must accept this."
Old 01-01-2001, 03:46 PM   #6
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Many plants do have both male and female parts, but there are some species, such as hollies and willows, that do exhibit distinct sex differences (sexual dimorphism.) There are girl trees and boy trees

Anyway, though, the Archive is all about going above and beyond the call of duty with subjective detail.. just look at our story section! That's what we're about.. flavor!

Parasitic spores, Lily, you vicious woman! Though it would explain their deadly vapors attack..
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 04:00 PM   #7
Lily the Ranger

I shall have to do some research! Get a PBS grant or sumtin

Vicious? Whatever gave you that idea?

Old 01-01-2001, 05:12 PM   #8
Gauleiter

Love the graphic, Lily