Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2000, 02:11 PM   #1
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, where do I find mining equipment to mine the ore to get the rocks that I need? I have been on both levels of the mine, found the king (nice chap) and the broken trolley's (haven't yet found the rod for this either).

Anyway, what do I use on the ore patches to ore rocks? And can I keep the ones that aren't the dragon crystals or whatever it was I read about here in the forum trying to get a clue before posting this question...

-
bandaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 02:15 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Down that west trolley line in a room of fairly good size, lies the broken remains of another trolley from which you may take a replacement part for the east trolley! It can be hard to see, looks like a rod, but it is right near the broken trolley (which is easier to see).
And while you're down there mucking about, you can find a pick axe and a sledge hammer. The pick mines quite well. Hope you find them soon!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 02:24 PM   #3
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That explains the difficulty, I haven't been able to go down the first set of trolley lines. Was the king supposed to open it for me? He spoke of the crazies and all but didn't say he would let me in and I haven't been able to go down the line as of yet...
bandaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 02:30 PM   #4
xenotoca

you have to type in help when you are talking to the king. He will then send a stout to open up the abandoned shaft (the one with the rod in place). Several characters in the Gael Seran require you to type a word in as whilst they mention it, it never appears on the list of words until you have entered it physically.
Old 11-25-2000, 02:30 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, you do need to get the King to OPEN the trolley lines for you. Regis could tell you what keyword finally triggers it, but unless he posts a reply soon, you can just wade through the conversation thing until the King says he'll do it.

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 06:30 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

bandaddy -

did you get in????

Wyv
Old 12-31-2000, 12:54 AM   #7
Molva

Nobody opened the west track for me...I just stood next to the trolley, pulled the lever, and then ran down behind it...does that screw me up?
Old 12-31-2000, 03:12 PM   #8
Thorny

Stand in front of the Trolleys before pulling the switch. You will balick the trolley from moving. Then walk along the tracks with the trolley behind you. The grates will open when the trolley approaches.

If you get separated from the trolley you can get trapped in between the grates requiring going back to a previous saved game.
Old 12-31-2000, 05:21 PM   #9
carg
The Magister

The normal way to use a trolley is to mount it, just like horses, rafts etc.: just click on it, and only then on the lever. Then you can play Indiana Jones.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote