Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 08:17 PM   #21
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Everything's about the same for me, seeing patients by day, reading, cooking, and playing CRPGs at night. Galadria and I are still married, can't see how she stands me, our sons are now 20 and 8.

Will and Carson

Galadria and Libby

[ 02-07-2007, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 02-07-2007, 12:19 AM   #22
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Damn it's good to be ageless... admit it, half of you old people are jealous right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 AM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I can't see how she stands you either Bill.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:22 AM   #24
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Damn it's good to be ageless... admit it, half of you old people are jealous right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hah, I wouldn't be a teenager again for any money you could pay me. Being thirty again, I would consider.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #25
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Ah, Attalus, there's a face I remember. Galadria too.

Good to see there are a few people I got along with still here...
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #26
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Actually if I could have money AND be a teenager, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The only thing that makes me not wish for being young again is that I so hated being broke all the time.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #27
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Actually if I could have money AND be a teenager, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The only thing that makes me not wish for being young again is that I so hated being broke all the time.
Well not if you won the lottery haha lol.

Hey where"s deathkiller i wanna have another sig!!!!!!!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:40 AM   #28
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Question Mark

Hmm, where to begin?
I now have a computer and the new fanless graphics card have more memory then my harddrive had when I started to play BG.

OK, so I'm past 30 years, time didn't stand still for me. Still doing martial arts moving back to Krav Maga after some time whith MMA. Still likes to play games, read and drinking whiskey . Living together with my girlfriend since a couple of years now. We have just moved to a house instead of a small apartment in an area where I can once again enjoy the forrest. [img]smile.gif[/img] Also,. I will pick up reading since the "tempo" is alot more nicer and quiter where we now live then in Mölndal so a big comfy chair is high on he list of things I want on my birthday in March.

I have finally started to work on getting my hunters license after many years of if's and but's. Passed the theoretical part a week ago or so. As you see my sense of time os still off.

I fell more or less out of touch mostly since I got too old to sit up to three o'clock every morning to chat with you all. Something I have sorely missed but never been able to find back to that ol' feeling again.

Nice to read the MIA thread and seeing all those people brings a warm smile. Now what I really want to know is:
Anyone knove where is MegaButt?
Where is Helga?
And where did that sneaky skeleton go?

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:14 AM   #29
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

[img]smile.gif[/img] Well hello there. It's been quite some time, I know... Hmm... Where shall I begin?

Well after finishing High School I began attending Troy State University, I ended up getting two degrees, one in Computer Science the other in Psychology. I really enjoyed going the psychology route though programming and digital art and design had been my biggest hobbies for years. I'm now half way through my Master's in Clinical Psychology with Capella University. In my spare time I program, build, and animate. I'm also volunteering for the local Red Cross. I just recently completed my formal training in Orlando for conducting clinical interviews and now I've been putting those skills to work for the greater good. I still live in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba though I now own a quaint little house in Jacksonville, Florida. I'll be moving in there with my boyfriend sometime between April and July. ^_^

Though I don't drop by very often I am thankful every day for the role this wonderful forum played in the domino-effect like series of events that eventually lead to where I am today. If it weren't for Ironworks my life as I know it would probably be completely different and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. I'm sorry for not showing up again and saying that sooner. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2007, 09:15 AM   #30
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by PurpleXVI:
Ah, Attalus, there's a face I remember. Galadria too.

Good to see there are a few people I got along with still here...
Hello, Patrick. Good to see you, too. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]