Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2002, 11:59 AM   #41
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey dizzy.Wassup?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-02-2002, 12:02 PM   #42
Legolas
Jack Burton

What's that thing with the corners the penguin's holding? Nice hairstyle though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Maybe put some more penguins on the background to make it look lika an army...
Old 07-02-2002, 12:08 PM   #43
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
What's that thing with the corners the penguin's holding? Nice hairstyle though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Maybe put some more penguins on the background to make it look lika an army...
He's holding a gun./)eathKiller did a good job don't ya think?Nah No penguins are gonna be in the background.I may chnage it around a little if I think of something.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-02-2002, 12:15 PM   #44
Azred
Drow Priestess

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer, you mean your house is not always completely spotless like ours? [img]tongue.gif[/img] (yeah, right!)

I wonder how many hack programs there are for NWN by now? Probably half a dozen, I would guess. Do those people spend time even playing the games, or just hacking cheats for them? [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:21 PM   #45
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey Azred!Like my new sig pic thingy?Can you get me a double-mint choclate cappochino(sp?) please?
Old 07-02-2002, 12:24 PM   #46
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~sips coffee~ Hey Ya'll....
it's raining outside "YAY" [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:58 PM   #47
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Ah Goulum i see you also noticed that your old sig looked like a female . So are you going to b changing it everyday and spending hours on it like Glorfis?
Actually, this took about 2 minutes . Go to Cool Text! Thats how I made this! And BTW, I got bored so in my sketchbook, I drew a picture of Uncle Sam(you know uncle sam!) wearing a t-shirt, 1 hand in a pocket, pointing at the screen saying I want YOU! Whenever I get around to it, I'll email it to ya and see if you want it . Its actually quite good!
Old 07-02-2002, 01:07 PM   #48
Lord Shield

YAHOO!!!!!! My Broadband works - and it ROCKS!!

Old 07-02-2002, 01:10 PM   #49
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Doesn't it though? Isn't it zippity doo fast?
Old 07-02-2002, 01:17 PM   #50
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hey everybody.

I feel absolutly horrible. This has been the most worst week ever in my whole history.

First my grandfather isn't looking too well. He can't take care of himself anymore, and will not go to a retirement home. (Believe me, he is stubbern.) He also is losing his health. Then my uncle has decided he won't wait, and has decided to move into my grandfather's home. And my uncle isn't around enough to take care of my grandpa so my grandpa is moving to my aunts. So my dad is fueding with my uncle even more then ussual. And thats not good considering their short tempers...

Next my mom and dad seem to be moving ever closer to the brink that may equal out to divorce. I wish they would stop fighting & arguing...

Then the humidity rises agian so now the heat index has been over 105 for the last three or four days.

Then to top everything off the water line to our house broke. So my father and I had to dig down through four feet of clay, mud, and water, always bailing out more water even with the water shut off. Two days later we find the break and four hours later its fixed. But I'm covered in mud, and my dad had me working for the rest of the day in 100 degree weather.

Thats not even everything that has gone wrong. Its mearly what I'm willing to talk about.

So how has everybody been?
I don't know about all of you but I could use some cheering up after this past week....

So nobody add any bad news please.