Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2001, 12:40 AM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

You may not wish to venture here, these squid heads are not very nice chaps, let alone company, and they sorely lack in their communication skills, but I have sworn an oath that I will not leave this lair until I know that the lovely Draconia, Queen of the Dragon Realms whom we all love, will stay with us.
Smitten by
Old 03-21-2001, 12:45 AM   #2
sylent
Emerald Dragon

well, I guess if you are stranded there, all I can do is yell encouragement to you...

"Good luck!!!"

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 03-21-2001, 12:49 AM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

RELIC!! RELIC!! RELIC!! (chanting)

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-21-2001, 12:50 AM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dearest Princess, alas I am stranded here by my oath. Perhaps you could use your wondrous magics to carve out a niche of perfection here, where I may revell in your radiance

Sylent, thanks for your encouragement, and I loved your story You did much the same with your axe, as I did trying to develope awareness into an individual. That was beautiful work.
Smitten by

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 03-21-2001).]
Old 03-21-2001, 12:53 AM   #5
JJ/newbie

JJ casts teleport, throws greenstone amulet x3 into portal for Relic.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-21-2001, 12:58 AM   #6
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Awww, dearest, we should leave this one for Draconia... You did post it for her after all... Did your email account die or were you just cutting us off from ever finding you??? Mine is in my profile but if you wanted to email me and let me know what happened, you could try leezone@crosswinds.net... That one may be a little too obscure for the 'Evil Email Kharma' to have found and destroyed yet My family account is still dead and the I think the runbox account isn't receiving (I emailed Ziroc and haven't recieved an answer -He usually gets right back to me) ???

------------------
Old 03-21-2001, 01:05 AM   #7
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Ahh. my darling, I am being hindered by the foul lag demons this night, I am sorry.
My other post is for Draconia, alas this lair is where I must remain, I gave my word.
Hugs and es his wondrous Princess, I will go and edit my prof and add my email. I am beset with e-mail problems, I can receive them but not send. I am looking into a solution for that, especially now now Heart of my hearts
Smitten by
Old 03-21-2001, 01:20 AM   #8
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

My dearest... You could get a webmail account (like yahoo or hotmail or something ) I would suggest you avoid any I use... I wouldn't want to add my 'Evil Email Kharma' to your own email problems... Dearest one, were you 'lurking' last night and not actually gobbled up by the rolling blackout monster? I was pretty sure her and I worked it out (Yep, both of us doing your trick and deleting topic-posts...) I invited her back to the Inn and I've read that she returned and had a good time... Because she emailed me a while back at my family account and that one is still dead I can't get back in to email her... And, as I said, I don't think I'm receiving with the other one so even if she did try to email me, I couldn't receive it...

------------------
Old 03-21-2001, 01:27 AM   #9
Draconia

Thank you for your kind words The.Relic, I emailed you.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-21-2001, 01:28 AM   #10
The.Relic
Red Dragon

No dearest heart, I could not lurk and ignore the presense of my Princess. I would not do such a thing... I am not familiar with webmail accounts, or how they work. I have IE Outlook Express and I lost the ability to send, it didn't really matter to me then as I had little use for it. Now I find myself more and more desirous of being able to do so
Smitten by